Association of cannabis potency with mental ill health and addiction

jack71

1 hour ago, jack71 said:

I dont have any thanks. Im the most normal person I know

You might want to rethink that self-diagnosis..

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result..

I mean that you have come back to the Cannabis Forum expecting to be welcome..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 7:59 AM, bamnutsak said:

There is a health forum here where these discussion might be better addressed, and get a wider audience?

https://aseannow.com/forum/23-health-and-medicine/

I'm not sure why people feel the need to "educate" others on the health issues associated with lifestyle choices? I guess they just can't resist?

Any moderately educated person can comprehend the risks and benefits themselves.

Again, the OP shared very little of their story, which IMO would bolster their "claims". Without any detail I'd call that original post worthless. That said, the OP seems to have fully recovered so all's well that ends well.

Who’s trying to educate - it’s just a discussion isn’t it? And with such a large number of misinformed people proclaiming cannabis is a totally harmless and wonderful plant, I see no harm in discussing the reality of cannabis as well as the fantasy. If it doesn’t interest you then scroll past. I’m not sure why people like you think they have a right to dictate what can and cannot be discussed? I have nothing for or against cannabis but it’s ridiculous to pretend it’s completely harmless, especially when smoked.