MC4 Connectors - Mixing brands or not?

After i see this video about MC4 Connectors i got worried about mixing connectors from different brands. Ex the connector on solar panel could end up to be different from what buy for cables to inverter. What's your view and experience on this?

Pink

It's certainly wise to stick with a single, good quality, brand of connector throughout your installation.

MC4 is an international standard but they do vary between manufacturers, I've certainly had some that are a bit "tight" when mated with a different brand and can be a little tough to get apart (OK I actually had to cut a pair off).

I've never had any overheating issues with MC4s (I did have a panel connector box fail due to a bad internal connection https://aseannow.com/topic/1266821-a-little-caution-about-low-cost-solar-panels-check-those-connections-before-you-lug-it-onto-your-roof/) but my strings are 10A max (MC4 are rated at 20A - some special versions go to 30A).

I reserve judgement on those quick-install connectors he shows at the end, I'd like to actually examine a set but they look like the contact area to the wire is very small! With the correct tools crimp connectors are fast to install and reliable.