Couple stabbed to death at mall in Pathum Thani

webfact

1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

Cant even get a hair cut without the barber wondering if they will be stabbed and people say free use of weed wont have any effect. Really?

This sums up your problem...

You did not understand from the OP and numerous responses that it was the barber/hair stylist who did the stabbing, not the customer/s.

Then you throw in a wild theory that legal cannabis will lead to many more incidents like this..

Ill-thought out agenda much?

• Like 2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_tears

Crocodile tears, or superficial sympathy, is a false, insincere display of emotion such as a hypocrite crying fake tears of grief. The phrase derives from an ancient belief that crocodiles shed tears while consuming their prey, and as such is present in many modern languages, especially in Europe

9 hours ago, Emdog said:

"...they came back again on Saturday with their 8-year-old daughter to negotiate with the shop owner."

There is the flaw: never have an 8 year old do the negotiating, even if it is the daughter and not the spoiled son.

Did they think they could strike a bargain where he agrees to put the hair back? 

Eight year old kid witnesses the gruesome death of her parents, heinous is an understatement.  No "mom and dad are away on trip" excuse there!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 2long said:

I think it's fair to say that IN GENERAL Thais are much calmer than us westerners, and we can get angry more quickly. My wife is forever wanting me to calm down and deal with things in the local way.

However, I feel that westerners' ability to get angry quickly enables them to calm down quickly as well. When some Thais lose it, they really lose it and this incident is just one of many examples we read here and in the news.

I feel so sorry for the poor child, because regardless of whoever will raise her from now on, and how well she's raised, she will still have that awful memory of this terrible event.

The salon owner deserves all that's coming to him, and more.

Thai's sure don't drive calmer than westerners!

• Like 1