Car Sale - docs required from Permanent Resident seller?

An Internet search on docs required bring up many entries, but I didn't see anything about docs required when the seller has PR. For example, one site says:

The Buyer needs to bring the following to the Land Transport Office:

Vehicle
Vehicle ownership booklet (green book which has been signed by the Seller)
Passport
Signed copies of passport info page and visa page
Residence Certificate from Immigration or your embassy (OR a work permit)
Application form signed by the seller (form available at the office)

In addition, you’ll need either of the following from the Seller:

Signed copy of national ID card if the seller is a Thai citizen
Signed copy of passport info and visa pages if the seller is a foreigner
Residence Certificate from Immigration or your embassy OR a work permit* if the seller is a foreigner.

I'm the seller, and my car's Blue book has my Thai ID number and my name in Thai. Nothing about my passport. So, should I use the docs for a Thai citizen?

That is, my Thai ID and my house's Blue Book?

The DLT here in Chiang Rai sometimes doesn't know proper procedure and they have to call another authority.

Thank you in advance.

To sell my bike I signed 2 forms from DLT office. 

Signed 1 photocopy of my passport picture page. 

Signed 1 photocopy of passport page with my current year extension stamp. 

Signed 1 photocopy of my Yellow house book for proof of address of stay. 

Took the money and gave green book and bike to buyer. 

20 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

To sell my bike I signed 2 forms from DLT office. 

Signed 1 photocopy of my passport picture page. 

Signed 1 photocopy of passport page with my current year extension stamp. 

Signed 1 photocopy of my Yellow house book for proof of address of stay. 

Took the money and gave green book and bike to buyer. 

Thanks, but this doesn't help me. I don't have a yellow house book, I have a blue one. I don't have an extension because I'm a Permanent Resident. The car's blue book has my name in Thai and my Thai ID, which starts with an '8', signifying naturalized Thai citizens and Permanent Residents. Thanks anyway.

6 hours ago, FarangRimPing said:

Thanks, but this doesn't help me. I don't have a yellow house book, I have a blue one. I don't have an extension because I'm a Permanent Resident. The car's blue book has my name in Thai and my Thai ID, which starts with an '8', signifying naturalized Thai citizens and Permanent Residents. Thanks anyway.

Well I don't understand how you find it difficult to sell anything then, use your Thai ID card. 

I bought and sold a car recently.  They wanted all four books, passport, permanent residence book, police registration book and tabian bahn.

It was surprise to the dealer who had only asked me to bring passport and permanent residence book, so maybe I just got a civil servant having a bad day.

Luckily I had all 4 books with me.

2 hours ago, Theyreallrubbish said:

I bought and sold a car recently.  They wanted all four books, passport, permanent residence book, police registration book and tabian bahn.

It was surprise to the dealer who had only asked me to bring passport and permanent residence book, so maybe I just got a civil servant having a bad day.

Luckily I had all 4 books with me.

Thanks, I wasn't planning on going to the DLT but it seems it's best that I do. I'll bring everything with me even though they shouldn't need much.

Edited by FarangRimPing

I had this done at the Chiang Rai office yesterday. All they wanted was the car's Blue Book, A copy of my House Registration Blue Book, and a copy of my passport.

As I mentioned previously, the car's Blue Book has my name in Thai and my Thai ID number. Nowhere does it show my 'English' name nor my passport number. They never asked about this. So.... I guess they don't need proof that the seller actually owns the vehicle.