Best Place to buy 2nd Hand PC Equipment in Bangkok

CFC

I will be only staying in Thailand for 3 months and will need a PC and 2 monitors during my stay. Dont really want to buy new PC equipment for such a short period time. Ideally would like to be able to buy a Dell Workstation, doesnt need to be that powerful. Can anyone recommend a reliable company in Bangkok that sells second hand equipment. Any help really appreciated.

Thanks for the replies. Zeer Rangsit looks exactly what I am looking for. I watched a youtube video and there is a serious amount of 2nd hand PC equipment there. Is there any where near Zeer Rangsit that I could pick up a 2nd hand office desk and chair. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 4:43 PM, CFC said:

Thanks for the replies. Zeer Rangsit looks exactly what I am looking for. I watched a youtube video and there is a serious amount of 2nd hand PC equipment there. Is there any where near Zeer Rangsit that I could pick up a 2nd hand office desk and chair. 

I think Office Mate have a clearance store at Future Park Rangsit, which is very close to Zeer.

The store is on the main road, between Homepro and Future Park.    13.9883087,100.61791

There are 2nd hand furniture stores in the area but by the time you've trawled around them for half a day, I don't think you'd save much.

BTW, Zeer is a good choice for your computer.

You can also find office furniture there, but it'll be new.

Edited by jaiyenyen
  • Like 1