90 day report

12 minutes ago, Eric1949 said:

90 report online ok for mine but not the thai wifes who travels on a German passport.

That should not make any difference to doing the report. What is the reason for her report not being accepted?

Has she done a in person report at immigration? What is her visa or extension of stay status?

33 minutes ago, Eric1949 said:

90 report online ok for mine

If you are planning to use an agent who will retain your existing passport until such time as HMPO see fit to issue your replacement passport, though, I would strongly advise you to obtain copies of the relevant passport pages needed for a snail mail report (usually the photopage + page containing your latest permission to stay stamp) as backup in case the online system is down for any reason when your next 90-day report is due.

• Like 1

Hi all, I am moving from BKK to Sakon Nakhon where I will be renting a house. The Thai Immigration Office is over 150km from there.

Can I send the relevant documents, like a copy of my visa aTM30 and copy of my lease etc. and do my new 90day report by mail (I don't mean online) or do I have to go personally?

Edited by Tanlic

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

When you apply for your new passport at VFS they will return your passport to you. It will not be canceled until you pickup your new passport.

Have you tried doing your reports online? 

12 hours ago, Eric1949 said:

90 report online ok for mine but not the thai wifes who travels on a German passport.

There are a few thoughts which come to my mind.

Do the 90 days online or at IO with original passport or copied pages of details, last entry stamp, and TM6 if you have one. Explain your case to the officer.

After having received the new passport you need to go back to immigration in any case to get the visa and extension transferred to the new passport (fee 500 Baht).

Why does she travel on a German passport? You asked for a UK passport renewal question, so these seem to be 2 different issues.

15 hours ago, Thalueng said:

After having received the new passport you need to go back to immigration in any case to get the visa and extension transferred to the new passport (fee 500 Baht)

They no longer just simply transfer to your new passport, that was changed in 2013, I got my new Marriage extension in July and PP runs out in Jan 23, (new one already applied for) I was told by immigration I have to make a new application all over again, 1900b. + a small forest of copys AND new photos. 

With the OZ passport if the new one is posted to you and you don't collect it, then they cancel your passport there and then, which you keep,  hopefully my new one will turn up before my 90 days is due, if not then worst case scenario, i hope would be a 2k fine, cheaper for me than going to BKK.

IMG_20220827_092039.thumb.jpg.58bc23b5fedd4e2fc6f43152bd036173.jpg

On 8/26/2022 at 9:14 AM, OJAS said:
On 8/26/2022 at 8:34 AM, Eric1949 said:

90 report online ok for mine

If you are planning to use an agent who will retain your existing passport until such time as HMPO see fit to issue your replacement passport,

So an agent could hold your current passport for around 10+ weeks!