Muay Thai/ MMA training camp for my son - Pathumtani Province

Hello all,

My son, who is now 15 has recently listened to my logic regarding the lack of benefit from playing computer games all day...and the benefit of exercise. I separated from his mum two years ago, but moved near to him and have seen him when I can. I do weights with him and try to teach him about diet etc.....He is a lovely kid and I want to know if any of you on here can point me in the right direction...

I have been trying to find some kind of fighting 'camp' that he can do. He is showing interest in MMA/boxing etc but where we live there is <deleted> all. I have seen some camps for kids, but they seem to target the farang contingent ,coming from overseas. My son has Thai i.d....he is Thai, so I want to get him into something...well, for Thai kids and THAI prices if possible.  

Do any of you know of such I guess 'intensive' camps for teens? I am talking something that is structured and goes for up to a week. I dont mind driving him to another Province if I have to. I live in Pathumtani Province. I am thinking about trying to send him during the next October school break. 

He seems very keen. I love the little fella....(not so little now at 179 cm...) 

Any ideas MUCH appreciated!