Looking for friends

DAPHINE

Me and my wife tryed this its very hard to meet a falang couple.... Most falang men have Thai lady and they don't seem to be on the same level. I swapped my wife for a Thai lady. Now okay....  There are places like women's clubs who have coffee morning but always trying to sell you stuff and expensive... good luck...

I'm an American with an American wife who just moved to Chiang Mai, if bad luck ever brings you up here.

I hear that CM is as good as it gets for farang-couple-dom, but we def expect to be pretty self-contained in terms of our social needs. Prob some Facebook groups etc are worth a look with limited expectations.

I've only been in Thailand a month and have already heard the bringing a ham sandwich to the picnic-joke twice. My wife has read the AsianNow forum at length and I'm not supposed to go to 7/11 alone, lest I get stolen by a size 2 young'un.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

There's a women only section in this forum run by Sheryl. Scroll down the list of topics on the Asean Now forum page until you get to "private". Send a personal message to Sheryl to join. Hopefully you'll find some nice ladies that are near to where you live, in there.

Edited by MrMuddle
Clarity, grammar,spelling!