Where can I buy a ticket that's simply proof?

1 minute ago, AsianAtHeart said:

And how, exactly, would that hold up to the scrutiny it's given at the immigrations' checkpoint?

The PNR number shows up on the respective airlines website for 48 hrs.

So if immigration/check in agent verifies PNR with that airline, it shows up.

Why would the website tell you its secret, on how they do it?

I have used it many times, works like a charm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AsianAtHeart said:

And how, exactly, would that hold up to the scrutiny it's given at the immigrations' checkpoint?  Wouldn't they see it for what it is?  I just don't get it.  Surely their computer system would tell all.

Reminds me of when there were flights to Thailand a couple years ago from certain other countries, but even a travel agent could not book a seat on one because they weren't selling any seats--the entire flight was just a "standby" in case the government actually allowed it.

The booking is checked at the airline check-in counter, not at immigration.  The airline is just covering their behinds, as they would be responsible for returning you to point of origin if denied entry.

You have a valid booking for a flight thirty days in the future, as required by the destination country.  If denied entry, you have a valid onward booking you can pay for and use.  Airline is off the hook.

Book a ticket on www.expedia.com.   Make sure it is that exact website.   Do it right before you will check in at the airport.  Make sure you book a ticket on an airline that has a relationship with a USA carrier.  Thai International, Singapore of Malaysia will do.  Avoid any of the discounters.  You have 24 hours from booking the ticket to cancel and get a full refund.