47 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

All exchange facilities within the premises of the airport (AOT controlled) are hefty rip offs and have exact same rates (booths/banks no matter) between 7 to 10 percent worse than in town.

On the basement of Suvarnabhumi there is the connecting passage to the railway link. This area does not belong to AOT and there you find good rates at a couple of exchange booths (two or more, don't know what is left after COVID).

Worth the walk depending on the amount to change.

I would never change more at the airport than needed for the first few hours (transport to city etc.).

SuperRich had a place downstrairs, is that still there?

SuperRich was there 4 - 5 months ago, down in the basement , together with the cheapest food and drink in Swampy.  I've always found SuperRich to give far better rates of exchange than the banks and indeed the spread between buy and sell  is minimal which tells you a great deal.

You can also order the day before from the main branch and they will deliver it to your nearest point at no extra cost.  

As a footnote my experience is from exchanging Thai Baht to Singapore $/ Taiwanese $/Japanese Yen and UK  sterling.