No major marijuana issues increasing after cannabis decriminalization

snoop1130

20 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Theres literally a scientific study hit the news today debunking the demotivation issue! So many LIES about all drugs. It's unfortunate, people are missing some incredible life experiences, because random arsehats in power with no imagination or sense of joy, they only have nanny impulse control and moral issues they feel the urge to foist on other adults.

Come eat one of my brownies, then tell me how motivated you are the next dayzzzzzzz

22 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Evidence to support your ridiculous claim?

That its addictive for some people?

Try NA, plenty if people there that got into trouble with weed.

Im currently on a corticosteroid inhaler through vaping weed.

It isnt benign if you smoke it or if you use daily.

On 9/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, marcusb said:

Unfortunately this is not true. I have ADHD, when I have a technical task my mind focuses on it much better if I have a joint. Im not wasted/whacked just a buzz.  
 Printing press operator for 30 years, just about always worked with a buzz on and was top producer in most shops. 

NHL goalie- says he focuses much better on the puck and the action with a buzz. 
 Canadian Snowboard olympic champion- focused better with a puff. 

We really need to get out of this huge generalization that folks that smoke pot act like Cheech and Chong.  

I also have ADHD. 

Its all about dosage. Alcohol, cocaine and weed will all make you more focused initially. They affect us differently at lower doses. But lets not pretend this applies to doing 20 bong hits .

low doses are medicinal. Recreational doses are much higher.

Edited by pedro01

1 hour ago, pedro01 said:

That its addictive for some people?

Try NA, plenty if people there that got into trouble with weed.

Im currently on a corticosteroid inhaler through vaping weed.

It isnt benign if you smoke it or if you use daily.

When you're asked for evidence to support a frankly ridiculous claim, it is normal to provide links to qualified people or organisations who can give your claim providence. Your self-diagnosis does NOT count as evidence.
Next...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrMuddle said:

When you're asked for evidence to support a frankly ridiculous claim, it is normal to provide links to qualified people or organisations who can give your claim providence. Your self-diagnosis does NOT count as evidence.
Next...

You havent provided evidence for your claims either.

Perhaps some credentials... See pics. Im not some anti weed campaigner. It has damaged my health slightly. I am phasing it out of my life because of this.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:03 AM, FarFlungFalang said:

There is evidence that supports this theory that one can indeed make make stuff up because you want it to be true.Not only is it possible it is quite common. 

I partake but....

Know smoking/vaping it has damaged my lungs, hence the corticosteroid inhaler i now use (never smoked cigarettes).

Eating it id healthier but im dragging my feet the next day.

As for psychological vs  physical addiction, its well documented, is nothing to do with reefer madness.

Im just a realist who has spent time with addicts of all varieties, including people that retreated into weed from morning to night.

If you think this ultra high thc weed going around is harmlesss, good for you. 

My experience has been different and I've posted as much research as you - zero.

Enjoy my pics20220509_223832.thumb.jpg.7830ef5b7c77f13df38cb28d9b0a6728.jpgFB_IMG_1662195329583.jpg.d651357e4e45fff1afcc3dad7d0fd20e.jpg20220507_010209.thumb.jpg.820ed2cc5322213e7cf612e0f5012da9.jpg20220217_224414.thumb.jpg.c3c010f337c39880bf31dd2280bcdda1.jpg

Edited by pedro01

2 hours ago, pedro01 said:

You havent provided evidence for your claims either.

Perhaps some credentials... See pics. Im not some anti weed campaigner. It has damaged my health slightly. I am phasing it out of my life because of this.

I partake but....

Know smoking/vaping it has damaged my lungs, hence the corticosteroid inhaler i now use (never smoked cigarettes).

Eating it id healthier but im dragging my feet the next day.

As for psychological vs  physical addiction, its well documented, is nothing to do with reefer madness.

Im just a realist who has spent time with addicts of all varieties, including people that retreated into weed from morning to night.

If you think this ultra high thc weed going around is harmlesss, good for you. 

My experience has been different and I've posted as much research as you - zero.

Enjoy my pics20220509_223832.thumb.jpg.7830ef5b7c77f13df38cb28d9b0a6728.jpgFB_IMG_1662195329583.jpg.d651357e4e45fff1afcc3dad7d0fd20e.jpg20220507_010209.thumb.jpg.820ed2cc5322213e7cf612e0f5012da9.jpg20220217_224414.thumb.jpg.c3c010f337c39880bf31dd2280bcdda1.jpg

So you can't prove your wild claims and now resort to deflection? I don't think so. Can't be bothered with trolls, life's too short. 

20220903_211612.thumb.jpg.983c3651465e1a40e09a0f2c919be654.jpg

36 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

So you can't prove your wild claims and now resort to deflection? I don't think so. Can't be bothered with trolls, life's too short. 

36 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

You want to see a doctors note?20220903_211134.thumb.jpg.fd2e0b7a84d0962cd04ebdf9294e7654.jpg

This is for upper right lung damage as a result of overdoing the pot.

Of course, you could been right and my doctor wrong.

Edited by pedro01

16 hours ago, pedro01 said:

I also have ADHD. 

Its all about dosage. Alcohol, cocaine and weed will all make you more focused initially. They affect us differently at lower doses. But lets not pretend this applies to doing 20 bong hits .

I'll agree with that completely, the alcohol surprises me but yeah it may have that effect for some.  Thats why I said a puff before work.  Even 5 bong hits and I'd be headed for the couch. ???? 

Alone and focused on a task it helps me a great deal. If I do anything social, like teaching, staff meetings, going to immigration, first date,  its a very big negative. Personal experience only, as I do believe it affects people differently.  

1 hour ago, marcusb said:

Youre making wide generalizations based on how it affects you, and what its done to you. You may be a case study but your experience does not mean that others will experience the same.

That sums it up very well.

You can always tell when someone is pushing an agenda... be it political, social, or religious.

• Like 1