Weed stealing brothers nabbed - they took three plants "to look after"

webfact

Off topic a little bit, but related to marijuana theft.

Reminds me of a story I read in a newspaper about a teenager who lived in Willits California.   Guy drove up a road with his younger brother a number of miles just driving around at night.    Said he got out of his car and walked 100 yards into the woods so no one would see him micturate when he tripped a home made anti-personnel mine which caused him some injuries.  

Having lived in Willits right of that road and knowing the area he claimed this happened, I believe that he was looking to steal someones marijuana growing there.   The road where he was is long and straight and you can see cars coming from a long way off, if there were any cars.   I would drive up that road and if I needed urinate I would stop on the road, turn off the engine and lights, get out, and urinate right there.  No one would see.

It was dangerous out there to walk into the woods because of all the marijuana growers.  I hiked around there and that was where I started to carry firearms when hiking, because of the 2 legged animals and what they did to people.  Booby traps and other dangerous devices were found in the woods on trails up there.

Edited by radiochaser