Report on retirement extension renewal at Khon Kaen office. (Success!)

13 hours ago, lungbing said:

My advice is to take everything with you but offer the minimum and see what else they ask for.

my previous experience shows you'll still be missing something, don't understand TM30 being out of date and having to copy 1,900 B receipt, did she keep the original.

I qualify under their rules, so why would I need an agent?

Sorry, yes, non-immigrant 'O', retirement.

I try not to throw any paperwork away and there's a filing cabinet in our bedroom to prove it.  But COYR indeed.

The IO keeps the copy of the receipt and attaches it to the res of your paperwork, the original blue flimsy is now stapled in my passport.  That's a first.

I suspect the TM30 claim was so the IO found something.  As I said, it was dated  Nov 2018 and I haven't left the country nor moved address since then.

• Like 1

Similar experience to my first visit to Khon Kaen in August. I arrived around 11:00 having collected the  bank letter to support a retirement extension. Seen straight away by an IO but was sent out twice to photocopy forms including the 1,900 B receipt. I was out in under 30 mins.

Kasikorn took longer to update my book and produce a letter. 

Same as lungbing.  Went in at 1315, 2 officers were just finishing up with their "clients".  I was doing three things, retirement extension, re-entry permit app'n and my 90-day report, so I was next up.  My TM30 was from December of 2018, but there was no issue.  I always provide copies of letters from my several pension providers (SSA and company).  Since I was using the 65K method, had copy of bank book with the 100-baht deposit on the same date, the 1-year bank statement, and the bank letter.  I also provide a copy of my yellow book.  The forms immigration wants you to sign were provided for my signature, no filling in the blanks.  Done and gone in about 30 minutes.