More than 4,900 households in Pathum Thani flooded

snoop1130

180D44DB-3B0C-450E-97FC-38080C989D22.jpeg

A total of 4,926 households in Muang and Sam Khok Districts of Thailand’s central province of Pathum Thani are currently flooded by overflows from the Chao Phraya River.

Meanwhile, in the central areas of the province, overflows from the Rangsit Prayoonsak canal are inundating large areas of Thanyaburi, Khlong Luang, Lam Look Ka and Muang districts, according to the public relations office of the provincial administration.

The provincial administration has installed 61 water pumps at 34 locations in the affected areas, while 17 water pumps have also been installed, to accelerate the draining of water fromthe flooded areas.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/more-than-4900-households-in-pathum-thani-flooded/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-09-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A total of 4,926 households in Muang and Sam Khok Districts of Thailand’s central province of Pathum Thani are currently flooded by overflows from the Chao Phraya River.

Good to see the "Flood prevention and disaster mitigation mob" are in full control.

Time for a re-shuffle in their office 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raybangkok said:

I have been underwater for 2 days so far but no sign of sandbags or help being offered.

Give them time. They've been busy moving cats and dogs from the animal shelter. You must keep your priorities in order..................

Let's hope it's not 2011 all over again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woodsie888 said:

Give them time. They've been busy moving cats and dogs from the animal shelter. You must keep your priorities in order..................

Let's hope it's not 2011 all over again.

I hope not as well 2011 My house was under 2 Meters of water for 3 months.

14 minutes ago, Raybangkok said:

I have been underwater for 2 days so far but no sign of sandbags or help being offered.

Because it's only knee deep...Ya wuss.

When it gets neck deep and you're on you're roof, they'll help. Maybe, usually.

Just joking Amigo. Sorry to hear you are having problems. Hope all works out well for you.

I'm sure it's not funny on your end.

1 hour ago, Raybangkok said:

I hope not as well 2011 My house was under 2 Meters of water for 3 months.

Same happened to a friend in BKK back then. He got most of his stuff uf to his 2nd floor but still cost him a million baht. Marines came and got him and transported he and his wife to Nakon Nayok.

Floods aint funny.

The pathetic part is that every polotician and their brother claim they can fix an un-fixable reality.

Hurricanes hit New Orleans, Typhoons hit Manila. Floods happen in Krung Thep.

They make an etraorinary mess, and I wish they never happened, BUT, I have been thru 4 Florida Hurricances, 2 Taiwan Typhoons. 1 Phillipines Typhoon, PLUS a major Taiwan earthquake, and a couple tornadoes in Florida (a pine tree fell on me).

It's all in the cards folks.

Edited by jaywalker

20220909_171932.thumb.jpg.ceaa86aff9a4ed0d4c70e2b812a57fbf.jpg20220909_171949.thumb.jpg.95e449fa425608527bca9897479e7dba.jpgHere in Rangsit, Thanyaburi...

Many places about 30cm odd deep for the last 2 days but today subsiding gradually. 

Was the same as poster above under 1m+ stinking leech infested water for 3 months. 

Had to eventually give up a.d retreat by boat to condo in On Nut.