One person killed, three seriously injured after sedan tried to beat train at crossing in Chonburi

webfact

3 minutes ago, swerve said:

She crashed through the barrier to beat the train.  Who does that?  She was drunk is my guess.

totally agree ..... but no mention of her stupidity causing death mentioned in the headline. 

oh sorry,  a thai will never admit they were wrong.  The booze made me do it or the weed i had forced me to do it .....    pathetic 

22 hours ago, webfact said:

A driver was killed and three passengers were seriously injured when their sedan collided with a train in Chonburi while trying to outrun it before crossing a railway intersection.

Another suicide jockey at the wheel.

23 hours ago, webfact said:

A driver was killed and three passengers were seriously injured when their sedan collided with a train in Chonburi while trying to outrun it before crossing a railway intersection.

The Police said it was unclear what charges would be pressed. ??

Bit hard to charge the driver me thinks, unless someone had a gun to her head.

12 hours ago, possum1931 said:

It's just like at traffic lights in Thailand, the reason so many drivers jump the red light is because in most cases they know if they stop, they are, in their eyes, in for a long wait. In traffic lights outside of city boundaries. When it is not busy, you can often see small amounts of traffic in three or four directions all just sitting there waiting for the green light.

Hence the reason for computerised lights but nah not in Thailand. Pollution what's that ?  

• Like 1