Pattaya to Samui ferry launched

webfact

1 hour ago, HammerMan said:

all details

I cannot see many details. I want to know which rooms have toilet and shower and how much extra to take my car. If the room prices are one way and car extra it would cost a fortune.

Edited by pontious

On 9/11/2022 at 9:57 PM, pomchop said:

Similar to many ferries around the world...only a few will have rooms, most will have a regular seat...in some places people actually pitch tents on open decks to sleep.

back in my backpacker days i spent many a happy night sleeping on the deck of ferries around the greek islands

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pontious said:

I cannot see many details. I want to know which rooms have toilet and shower and how much extra to take my car. If the room prices are one way and car extra it would cost a fortune.

As this is Thailand nothing is simple. SPCruise.com set their own pricing and I agree the rooms are very expensive, but they always sell out. My recommendation is to either choose the sleeping pods or VIP seats. Cars and big motorcycles I believe are Baht 1,000 each/one way. Seahorse will open a channel for bookings also through Facebook and Line Chat. I again offer for anyone who would like to visit the vessel and see for themselves to come to Chuksamet Port and be shown around the vessel.

• Like 2