celebrating diversity in Leicester!

proton

7 minutes ago, proton said:

Threads about a multicultural dump called Leicester, not Thailand. Muslims raping 12 year olds in the UK has nothing to do with westerners paying bar girls for sex here.

Those Muslims grooming in the UK gangs have all been caught and jailed and it doesnt happen anymore .

Westerners are still in Thailand paying teenagers  for sex .

My point is that Westerners in Thailand are not to different to Muslims in the UK 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, proton said:

Threads about a multicultural dump called Leicester, not Thailand. Muslims raping 12 year olds in the UK has nothing to do with westerners paying bar girls for sex here.

Exactly the kind of thing UK sex offenders tell themselves on their own wing in prison: 'Well I may have done this, but HE did that.' 

Regardless, they are segregated from other prisoners who want to harm them. And really harm them.

27 minutes ago, proton said:

Does not matter how you spell their names, 3% of them in the UK population are responsible for over 30% of physically and mentally defective babies due to in breeding, they definitely need to be more diverse!

What medical journal did you scrape that gem of bigotry from?

On 9/19/2022 at 9:47 PM, proton said:

My mate had an expensive hi fi stolen from his house in Leicester years ago, luckily a neighbour took the cars number plate. Short time later the thieves were caught with the loot still in the back of the car. However, no arrests were made as they claimed they had no idea how it got into the car, and it was not them who took it.!

It didn't happen like that at all.

Clearly the Police concluded there were insufficient grounds in order to prosecute. And besides, they are run off their feet.

Blame the party of Law and Order who decimated their ranks.

6 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

I live in Thailand and am from the UK.. ..so you say we are not that different to muslims in the UK

1) I have never called for anyone to be beheaded because they don't have the same religious beliefs as me.

2) I do not worship someone who marries nine year old's.

3) I have never celebrated dead British military personnel on Remembrance Day (or any other day)

4) I have never celebrated someone detonating a suicide bomb in a concert arena full of children, and called them a martyr.

5) Westerners paying for sex is Thailand is mainly consensual between the two parties ( I will concede only 98% of the time), drugging raping and threatening violence and then passing the girls round to your mates is not the same.

Well said muka!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, roo860 said:

They've all been caught? That's pretty impressive police work. You are actually taking the <deleted>?????

Haven't you been following all the Court cases and all the jailing .

If you are aware of any place where its still going on, could you state the location and the authorities can be informed  

13 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

I live in Thailand and am from the UK.. ..so you say we are not that different to muslims in the UK

1) I have never called for anyone to be beheaded because they don't have the same religious beliefs as me.

3) I have never celebrated dead British military personnel on Remembrance Day (or any other day)

4) I have never celebrated someone detonating a suicide bomb in a concert arena full of children, and called them a martyr.

Neither have the majority of Muslims in the UK done those things 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If you are aware of any place where its still going on, could you state the location and the authorities can be informed  

No I haven't, and neither have you pal.

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Grooming and abuse of children is unfortunately widespread in both Hindu and Muslim communities. Muslims tend to favour non-Muslim children because its less of a sin. Hindu priests abusing children from within their own community has been a particular problem and is often covered up. A Hindu priest in Leicester was abusing young boys for years before being hounded out of the community and fleeing to India. A priest in Coventry was convicted of abusing young girls (from 4 Y.O.) over 30 years. 

In Leicester a muslim male who either manage to convert, or get pregnant, a Hindu girl would be rewarded with £2000.

In some rural areas of India and Pakistan the sexual abuse of young women and children is endemic. Way beyond anything in Thailand or Western countries.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, roo860 said:
18 hours ago, NanLaew said:

What medical journal did you scrape that gem of bigotry from?

https://www.progress.org.uk/cousin-marriages-in-the-uk-what-are-the-genetic-risks/

Although it's hardly a medical journal, not bad work trawling for a fourteen year-old article. Thanks for the effort.

So, accepting the risks, how exactly does the alleged increase in birth defects among the Asian community affect Mr White as the pure driven snow?

8 hours ago, roo860 said:

No I haven't, and neither have you pal.

I have actually , I can post many Court cases of the perpetrators being jailed , literally hundreds of people convicted .

Do a websearch yourself and find the numerous Court cases and photos of those jailed , 

8 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Grooming and abuse of children is unfortunately widespread in both Hindu and Muslim communities. Muslims tend to favour non-Muslim children because its less of a sin. Hindu priests abusing children from within their own community has been a particular problem and is often covered up. A Hindu priest in Leicester was abusing young boys for years before being hounded out of the community and fleeing to India. A priest in Coventry was convicted of abusing young girls (from 4 Y.O.) over 30 years. 

In Leicester a muslim male who either manage to convert, or get pregnant, a Hindu girl would be rewarded with £2000.

In some rural areas of India and Pakistan the sexual abuse of young women and children is endemic. Way beyond anything in Thailand or Western countries.

Add the Catholic Church to that , priests abusing Children has been rampant across the World 

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have actually , I can post many Court cases of the perpetrators being jailed , literally hundreds of people convicted .

Do a websearch yourself and find the numerous Court cases and photos of those jailed 

'Those Muslims grooming in the UK gangs have all been caught and jailed and it doesnt happen anymore ' 

That's what you said so now there aren't any grooming gangs at all? 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

As far as I am aware , they have all been stopped .

You are a wind-up merchant!! You do make me titter Mac!

???? if you're ever in chiang mai let's have a beer!!!

Edited by roo860
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, roo860 said:

You are a wind-up merchant!! You do make me titter Mac!

???? if you're ever in chiang mai let's have a beer!!!

The U.K Police had a Country wide clamp down and investigation about ten years ago and all the grooming gangs got arrested and jailed .

Previously they got away with it because the police turned a blind eye to it .  

These days the Police will investigate any grooming gangs .

If you think that it still goes on, then you name the location 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Martin71 said:

2) I do not worship someone who marries nine year old's.

5) Westerners paying for sex is Thailand is mainly consensual between the two parties ( I will concede only 98% of the time), drugging raping and threatening violence and then passing the girls round to your mates is not the same.

Your point number 2)     The child was actually 6 years old when he married her.  But he did wait until she was 9 before having carnal knowledge of her.  And that's her own words, not a made-up insult.

1 minute ago, lungbing said:

Your point number 2)     The child was actually 6 years old when he married her.  But he did wait until she was 9 before having carnal knowledge of her.  And that's her own words, not a made-up insult.

Its a concern that some people seem to take a large amount of interest in sex with children .

You seem to want to have a conversation about sex with 9 year olds .

Thailand was a well known destination for westerners seeking sex with children a few years ago , seems like some still have an interest in the subject 

35 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The U.K Police had a Country wide clamp down and investigation about ten years ago and all the grooming gangs got arrested and jailed .

Previously they got away with it because the police turned a blind eye to it .  

These days the Police will investigate any grooming gangs .

If you think that it still goes on, then you name the location 

I'll take your word for it that it doesn't exist in any shape or form involving Muslims, thanks very much, you've given me my confidence back in the Police! ????????????????

Edited by roo860
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was rather disgusted about reading about sex with a 9 year old , and in a relationship at 6 years old .

This is a thread about diversity in Leicester 

So what you telling me for... I never posted anything about sex with 6 or 9 year old's... get you're facts right before gobbing off...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was rather disgusted about reading about sex with a 9 year old , and in a relationship at 6 years old .

This is a thread about diversity in Leicester 

You know exactly what you were doing, insinuating that the poster you replied to had an interest in young girls.

• Like 1