celebrating diversity in Leicester!

proton

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Odd that, because community policing no longer exists.

Not enough officers since Theresa May decimated the force.

Community Policing was effective when I was growing up in the 60's, you were <deleted> scared of the local copper coming round your house if you'd been up to no good.

After that, forget it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, proton said:

No that is just the excuse for three weeks of violence between Hindus and muslims, if you had grown up in Leicester you might understand

Sports related violence has a well established history in the UK.

But before I’m accused of ‘Brit bashing’ (pun intended), sports related violence is not simply a British society wide phenomenon, it is however very strongly related to rightwing extremism.

My mate had an expensive hi fi stolen from his house in Leicester years ago, luckily a neighbour took the cars number plate. Short time later the thieves were caught with the loot still in the back of the car. However, no arrests were made as they claimed they had no idea how it got into the car, and it was not them who took it.!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, proton said:

No that is just the excuse for three weeks of violence between Hindus and muslims, if you had grown up in Leicester you might understand

Cricket was the original excuse, but the fact is Muslims can't get along with anyone. When they're not sexually abusing vulnerable children and giving them drink and drugs, they are causing mayhem in once peaceful British towns.

The latest trouble was caused by protesters who wanted to march against the violence, then they tried to break through a Police barrier, when the Police tried to stop them marching. it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

Sixteen officers and a Police dog have been injured in the latest report.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-62957110

• Like 2

'Suleman Nagdi, of the Leicester-based Federation of Muslim Organisations, told the BBC: "There are some very dissatisfied young men who have been causing havoc'

Dissatisfied about what? obviously not a cricket match from three weeks ago, as the failure of diversity apologists want us to believe. Why attack a Hindu temple on Melton road if it's about cricket?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up i Britain before mass immigration ,it was a great place ,so easy so free of mass violence, so much has changed ,so many immigrants who will not integrate ,young people who expect everything , police who seem to do very little,on and on .prison is now more like a holiday camp .

so glad i was not born now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ivor bigun said:

I grew up i Britain before mass immigration ,it was a great place ,so easy so free of mass violence, so much has changed ,so many immigrants who will not integrate ,young people who expect everything , police who seem to do very little,on and on .prison is now more like a holiday camp .

so glad i was not born now. 

Well, apart from the Mods and Rockers fighting each other , and the football violence and the gang violence and schools fighting each other 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Hey, I was a Mod in the 60's, and I was an.............????.........

The Mod/Rocker thing was exaggerated.....????

There is waaaay more trouble now with foreign rooted religious groups on the UK streets....

Mods.jpg.9a150a2c0200469f1327e1674dd212f7.jpg

There has always been gang violence in the U.K between supporters of sports teams , there used to be pitched battles up and down the Country on a Saturday afternoon , it was only the drug ecstasy that put a sop to the violence 

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

There has always been gang violence in the U.K between supporters of sports teams , there used to be pitched battles up and down the Country on a Saturday afternoon , it was only the drug ecstasy that put a sop to the violence 

I don't like football, I have never had anything to do with it, so I know little about the brain dead beer swillers looking for trouble on Saturdays, I was a MOD, and loved very minute of it at the time...:stoner:

PS. 60 years on, I still have nothing to do with football...

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't like football, I have never had anything to do with it, so I know little about the brain dead beer swillers looking for trouble on Saturdays, I was a MOD, and loved very minute of it at the time...:stoner:

PS. 60 years on, I still have nothing to do with football...

I wasn't actually suggesting that you personally were a football hooligan or you personally participated in any gang violence , I was just pointing out that it happened with white British people as well  

I wasn't actually suggesting that you personally were a football hooligan or you personally participated in any gang violence , I was just pointing out that it happened with white British people as well  

No, you are really talking about football hooligans, which we all know about, they are still in the woodwork today....

Whether them or us Mod's, from waaaay back, religion had NOTHING to do with it, today, in Leicester, it is mainly religious based... ????

3 minutes ago, transam said:

No, you are really talking about football hooligans, which we all know about, they are still in the woodwork today....

Whether them or us Mod's, from waaaay back, religion had NOTHING to do with it, today, in Leicester, it is mainly religious based... ????

Doesn't this current disagreement stem from a sports game ?

India and Pakistan were playing a game of cricket and the supporters of the  teams fought with each other and it escalated with non cricket supporters joining in 

13 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

Just a side note,,,, just reading UK news and Muhammed was the 5th most popular baby name in four out of nine UK regions.

That is because all Muslims call their sons "Mohammed" or variations of the name .

The next 50 names are typical British names , so the name "Mohammed" makes up about 2 % of UK babies born called Mohammed  .

Like 100 Babies born called Mohammed , 10 000 Babies born call John , Stan , Eric , Keith , Rob etc 

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

India and Pakistan were playing a game of cricket and the supporters of the  teams fought with each other and it escalated with non cricket supporters joining in 

It is religious stuff, end of..........Opposing religions....

But yes, India vs Pakistan, Enoch was right.....????

• Like 1

That is because all Muslims call their sons "Mohammed" or variations of the name .

The next 50 names are typical British names , so the name "Mohammed" makes up about 2 % of UK babies born called Mohammed  .

Like 100 Babies born called Mohammed , 10 000 Babies born call John , Stan , Eric , Keith , Rob etc 

I would hate to be called Keith.....????

34 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The 'sports rivalry' is certainly the line that was spun.  The reality is that Muslim-Hindu tensions have been building for a while. Both within India and among the diaspora. 

India's PM, Narendra Modi, is fairly hardline BJP (Hindu nationalist). He's from Gujarat, where the majority of the UK's Hindu's originate. Most Gujarati's are BJP and a significant number are quite hardline Hindutva, especially in west Gujarat (they believe India should be an exclusively Hindu nation).  In recent years a lot of poorly educated Hinduvta-supporting Gujaratis from the west coast (many fisherman) were able to obtain Portuguese passports (often fraudulently) - Keith Vaz assisted in this....

With a Portuguese passport they were able to come to the UK.  Many settled in Leicester - reputedly 20000 or more. Being poorly educated and illiterate even in their native language many ended up working in sweatshops.  These recent immigrants tended to be fiercely anti-muslim - hence a sharp rise in Hindu-Muslim tension spilling over in violence, vandalism, religious abuse etc.

The big concern is that this is going to get a lot worse.  Yogi Adityanath (BJP), AKA 'Bulldozer Baba' is currently Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh - he is virulently anti-muslim and widely tipped to succeed Modi. Could be widespread religious conflict in India which would spur conflict in many UK cities.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well, apart from the Mods and Rockers fighting each other , and the football violence and the gang violence and schools fighting each other 

Mods and rockers were not stabbing each other, raping schoolgirls or getting offended over pro nouns, cartoons or claiming everything is racist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Does not matter how you spell their names, 3% of them in the UK population are responsible for over 30% of physically and mentally defective babies due to in breeding, they definitely need to be more diverse!

5 minutes ago, proton said:

Mods and rockers were not stabbing each other, raping schoolgirls or getting offended over pro nouns, cartoons or claiming everything is racist.

I dunno , there are quite a few Western guys in Thailand who pay teenagers for sex , quite open about it on these forums as well.

The teenagers they are pay for sex are just a bit older than the schoolgirls in the U.K who were coerced into having sex .

Getting teenagers drunk in the UK and having sex with them , paying teenagers in Thailand for sex .

Not a huge amount of difference 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I dunno , there are quite a few Western guys in Thailand who pay teenagers for sex , quite open about it on these forums as well.

The teenagers they are pay for sex are just a bit older than the schoolgirls in the U.K who were coerced into having sex .

Getting teenagers drunk in the UK and having sex with them , paying teenagers in Thailand for sex .

Not a huge amount of difference 

Threads about a multicultural dump called Leicester, not Thailand. Muslims raping 12 year olds in the UK has nothing to do with westerners paying bar girls for sex here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1