celebrating diversity in Leicester!

proton

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Muslims, you are allowed to say Muslims 

Are you sure, some people on here equate that with racism, even though Islam is not a race. I just read on the 5 pillars (of Islam site) they are recommending muslims should not sing the national anthem in the UK!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JeffersLos said:

With anti-immigrant immigrants ranting. ???? ????

As the apologists have pointed out they are not immigrants- they were born there. But have inherited their historical hatred for each other. Maybe the Sikhs could intervene as peace patrols?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, proton said:

As the apologists have pointed out they are not immigrants- they were born there. But have inherited their historical hatred for each other. Maybe the Sikhs could intervene as peace patrols?

I did mean for you just say what you mean and whom you rereferring to . 

No need to say "A certain group" , otherwise things get confusing , just name the group who you are referring to and in this case it was Muslims 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I did mean for you just say what you mean and whom you rereferring to . 

No need to say "A certain group" , otherwise things get confusing , just name the group who you are referring to and in this case it was Muslims 

It’s probably a good idea to be a bit more precise given hot blooded suggestions above to start shooting/deporting people, resorting to CS gas and the Parachute Regiment.

One is clearly calling for extrajudicial killings and collective punishment, while the other seems ignorant of the failings of using the Army against civilians on British streets.

Oh but we’re defending British values goes the plaintiff cry.

Perhaps a less drastic, but more effective policy would be reverse  over a decade of understaffing the police force and return officers to community policing.

7 hours ago, petermik said:

Shoot the buggers and deport their families.......

7 hours ago, roo860 said:

CS gas and The Parachute Rgt, sorted.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Community Policing has been dragged down to the level of dancing at Pride events and driving rainbow bloody cars, virtual signalling nonsense, that lot in Leicester don't give a flying f about the police.

The last chief constable in Leicester killed himself!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yeah, but I was talking about the other bit , the "Chief Constable " bit 

which he was 2 weeks before he topped himself. As did my last boss in Leicester, who moving from Cambridge was at first excited by the multi cultural nature of the city- ended up hanging himself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, proton said:

which he was 2 weeks before he topped himself. As did my last boss in Leicester, who moving from Cambridge was at first excited by the multi cultural nature of the city- ended up hanging himself.

Are you saying that the retired former Leicester Police Chief killed himself because of immigration ?

That wasn't what was reported 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11188405/Ex-Leicestershire-Police-chief-Simon-Cole-took-life-inquest-rules.html

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Community Policing has been dragged down to the level of dancing at Pride events and driving rainbow bloody cars, virtual signalling nonsense, that lot in Leicester don't give a flying f about the police.

Odd that, because community policing no longer exists.

Not enough officers since Theresa May decimated the force.