Help requested: based on photo of my visa and screenshot of the form submission, why was my online 90 day report rejected?

Hello everyone,

I'd really appreciate your help figuring this out. After trying to do the 90 day report online, I received the rejection reason "Visa validity date is incorrect." However, this is what my visa looks like: the "Date of Expiry" says "23 DEC 2026." So I accordingly filled in the online form this way: "Stay Visa Expire: 23/12/2026"

I therefore don't understand why the submission was rejected. I'll note that I couldn't make sense of the checkbox that I've circled in red on the screenshot, in case that was supposed to be checked. 

Is the problem that they don't understand that the elite visa doesn't expire this year, or is the problem that I have to choose the date when the elite visa is required to be annually renewed (which would be "23 DEC 2022" I believe, even though the expiration date is 2026, because I understand that's when I must go to immigration and pay a fee to renew if I don't exit and re-enter the country before then)?

Can anyone help clarify? Thanks so much.

visa-capture.jpg

Capture-90-day-report-form-submission.PNG

I believe, even though the expiration date is 2026, because I understand that's when I must go to immigration and pay a fee to renew if I don't exit and re-enter the country before then)? 

if you do not leave Thailand then you must go to immigration every year pay 1900baht, not 2026, you get a year each time you enter. when was the last time you entered Thailand?

On 9/19/2022 at 4:56 PM, FriendlyFarang said:

They want to know the expiry date of your current permission to stay, not of your actual visa.

This is a good (but unfortunate for the OP, of course) example of the confusion which can result from the use of incorrect terminology. All the more so in this particular instance since the confusion was perpetrated by Immigration themselves!