Green Crack / Thai Stick Reviews

Chad91

Following on from the cheapest weed thread it seems Green Crack and Thai Stick are the go to for cheap weed.

When you look for the strains whether that be on Shoppe, online retailers or Facebook advertisements you find hundreds of different suppliers. (to many to test them all)

So I've started this thread where you can review your Green Crack/Thai Stick and tell people where you got it from.

Edited by Chad91
  • Like 1

Is it ok to name other suppliers here when Asean Now has it's own designated advertiser? 

I'm just finished 2 grams of Green Crack from a shop that previously advertised here and is well known and I am very happy with it and would buy it again. Had primarily been buying stick from the same place which is also a good smoke, whereas their more exotic and expensive options I found to be hit and miss.  

23 hours ago, mixed said:

I'm curious why Green Crack is as cheap as the Thai.

That surprises me as well. I grew green crack indoors in Canada and it was top shelf.  The green crack Ive seen here doesn't even look like the same family.  Never tried it here so no comment on quality.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Purchased green crack a couple of  times from a Facebook seller. Very reasonable prices and decent quality. Tried some more exotic strains from local dispensaries on Phuket but found them mediocre for the extortionate price.

Purchased Thai Stick from registered dealer online (GreenLabs) 1 gr @ ฿138gr (฿79gr฿59S&H)

Purchased Green Crack from FB @ ฿14gr (100gr@฿1400)

Purchased Red String (brick) from Shopee @ ฿8gr (50gr@฿400)

All 3 equal quality, few hrs buzz, munchies, pleasant overnight sleep.

I roll 1gr doobies, and smoke 1/2 at a time, so 1/2gr at sunset does the trick.

Relax w/wife, watch movie/TV series for few hrs, munch & snooze.  Very pleasant, inexpensive buzz.

Just gave half of the 150gr away to my nephew, as I'll never be able to smoke it all.  I'm good for maybe 1 doobie a month, if that.  75gr, 75months, do the math, many years supply.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

On 11/11/2022 at 2:00 AM, KhunLA said:

Purchased Thai Stick from registered dealer online (GreenLabs) 1 gr @ ฿138gr (฿79gr฿59S&H)

Relax w/wife, watch movie/TV series for few hrs, munch & snooze.  Very pleasant, inexpensive buzz.

Just gave half of the 150gr away to my nephew, as I'll never be able to smoke it all.  I'm good for maybe 1 doobie a month, if that.  75gr, 75months, do the math, many years supply.

I think the 14thb/gr stuff has the happy logo? Mine does, 3-4 hits and 2 beers=happiness.

On 11/11/2022 at 5:00 PM, KhunLA said:

Very bad idea, most of your weed will be dried out and the little active THC it has, will also deplete. You might as well just buy it by the joint each month in that case.

Even you keep it dry, cool, in the dark, longer than 6-12 months will be the end of it. You could also just buy normal tobacco and put oil on the paper, the oil can last much longer.

But yeah, if you smoke so rarely, any weed would make you lift off to space.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Very bad idea, most of your weed will be dried out and the little active THC it has, will also deplete. You might as well just buy it by the joint each month in that case.

Even you keep it dry, cool, in the dark, longer than 6-12 months will be the end of it. You could also just buy normal tobacco and put oil on the paper, the oil can last much longer.

But yeah, if you smoke so rarely, any weed would make you lift off to space.

You are so wrong it's unbelievable.  THC last about 2 yrs, at least.  I bought an ounce in Udon Thani, took me about 2 yrs to smoke, and it was almost as good in the end as it was in the beginning.

I did have too much though, for as much as I smoke, so gave about half to my nephew, who is really enjoying.  Said it would cost about $200 un the USA, an 'ounce'.  He hasn't smoked any since coming to TH, about 5 years at least.

Even what I have now, about 75gr will take couple years for me to smoke.  1 doobie a month, yea.  75 months, so I'll be giving him more next time he pops down from NBLP.

Quick Google, and look at that.

Maybe in 2 years it may take a whole doobie for that buzz I get now on a half...

... "When stored properly (more on this later), dried cannabis keeps for 6 months to 1 year. Over time, it begins to lose its aroma and potency. According to some older research, weed loses roughly 16 percent of its THC after 1 year, and it just keeps dropping from there: 26 percent THC lost after 2 years."

Edited by KhunLA

If you're looking for green crack or organic marijuana, simply search on twitter

กัญชาออแกนิค organic ganja

กรีนแครก green crack

I reviewed greencrack in more detail in one of the other threads. Very potent, outdoor organic,

Price: 50g 670 baht - 13 baht per g

Ok...can someone PLEASE private message me where to get some of this decent weed in decent quantities for a fair price......I have seen some of FB but have not ordered any yet. I bought some from GreenLabs and though its good....its VERY pricey......

Pretty please on some links in my private inbox........please.....

On 11/11/2022 at 11:00 AM, KhunLA said:

Although I find the prices on the upper side, was there any detectable difference justifying the price difference?

Out of interest, what was the seed ratio in both of them?

3 hours ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

Does smoking cannabis make you want to murder your family?

Quite the opposite, helps you tolerate Aholes.

Better yet, deep thought provoking to avoid said Aholes.

If not possible, turn it up ...