Special master questions Trump’s claims about Mar-a-Lago docs being declassified

Scott

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The response from Trump’s legal team that details of how documents were declassified by Trump are being withheld for a future criminal defense is all you need to know.

Trump is on indictment watch.

Trump knows he’s on indictment watch.

Is indictment watch the same as "the walls are closing in"

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh how will the cult react to this..............????

Trump Demands Special Master Be Fired and Replaced with Extra-Special Master

“This Dearie, he’s a beauty, he really is,” Trump told reporters. “He’s asking for information. He’s asking for information like you wouldn’t believe. He’s a bad or sick guy.”

Trump said, “We need somebody in there, somebody who’s more special than this Dearie joker. If Dearie is special, then I don’t know what special is.”

Claiming that Dearie is “rigged against me,” Trump said, “After that guy is fired and goes back to Antifa or wherever he came from, we’ve got to find out what idiot chose him in the first place.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-demands-special-master-be-fired-and-replaced-with-extra-special-master

*Satire Alert

They’ll respond by parroting Trump’s attack on the special master he and his legal team chose.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

It was only time before the Orangeman used the word Fired as I suggested in my post above.  This is starting to remind me of a trip to Toy's R Us once upon a time.  A mother had her two children with her and was shopping for a birthday gift for a party the young boy was going to attend, but the daughter was having non of it and flung herself to the floor and proceeded to throw a screaming, crying, temper tantrum.  This so much reminds me of Trumps twitter and social media posts.  The man may have been the POTUS at one time, but he never acted Presidential in any spectrum, always acted like a spoiled child.

Using this quote "Trump said, “After that guy is fired and goes back to Antifa or wherever he came from, we’ve got to find out what idiot chose him in the first place." One has to wonder if trump has a split personality disorder as it was he who chose Judge Dearie

I'm sure its coming but its a satire article. 

• Like 2

In the US when something is special or extra special  it usually means it has added sour cream and guacamole and costs an extra 85 cents.  That's how DT comprehends these terms, and he can't figure how Taco Bell comes up in this case.

The judge talking about 'cake' was already making it confusing. 

Edited by bendejo
  • Haha 1

Do bear in mind that for Team Orange the goal post is the Supreme Court.  That should take a good piece of time, Judge Clarence will ensure it drags past 2024.

And this is the plan for all the various looming indictments. 

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait a while to hear of that 3am flight to Hungary.  Or Belarus.  Barron will probably be old enough to run for office by then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Do bear in mind that for Team Orange the goal post is the Supreme Court.  That should take a good piece of time, Judge Clarence will ensure it drags past 2024.

And this is the plan for all the various looming indictments. 

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait a while to hear of that 3am flight to Hungary.  Or Belarus.  Barron will probably be old enough to run for office by then.

Not sure a special master hearing can be elevated to the Supreme Court.

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You mean after a possible conviction? That in itself will kill any hope the Orange man has of running again....tainted he will permanently be.

Well, yeah, that's what he does.  Never take a plea, never admit guilt, never settle.  It really pained him to fork over that $25 million to settle his fake university lawsuit.  "I never settle" sayeth he.   The judge in that case put his feet to the fire, I think he threatened his presidency (this was pre- inauguration).

I was somewhat impressed in that post-2020 election period at the prompt way SCOTUS was tossing off those goofy election challenges.

Blocked from running for office again?  C'mon now, you know THAT will be appealed!

Edited by bendejo

The organized crime Rico statute should be used, after all the Trump organization resembles Capones.  Maybe they can rehabilitate Alcatraz for the Trump families new mansion with bars.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1