I Yelled At A Child Today.... But I Think I Was Justified...

Weho

Weho just needs a cuddle.

K'mere you big ogre.

smileyhughk1.gif

Now, enough of this grumpy nonesense its time for your afternoon nap.

That was a cute graphic...

PS: i already had my "power nap"... do you have a graphic for that too???

Weho is quite fragile.

From all your stories, one would imagine you to be anything, but fragile. :o

Weho is fragile, and delicate... with a little wickedness thrown in...

And to the earlier poster: yes, it appears I do have a "thing" for trolleys, shopping baskets, carts, etc... I never knew it until today, but it's 100% true. Thanks for pointing it out...

OMG... Larry King is about to start... I hope it's not another story about some parent with some missing kid they weren't watching... seems that's all he did last week... enough is enough of that... I hope today's subject is something to do with Paris Hilton.. that fascinates me... I hope it's not more of Angelina Jolie... puh-leese... she can't get along with her father, who she hasn't spoken to in like decades, but we're supposed to think she's gonna save the world... puh-leese.

UPDATE: It's more on some missing mother and daughter they just said the story is "riveting the nation"... Puh-leese. It just means nothing happened with Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan or Pete Dougherty today. What a bore.

Edited by Weho

they're just a kid... make sure you don't do the same with my son 'coz you will learn your lesson in a hard way. :D:o

Do you teach your kid to assault other people? But I'll bet you're such a good parent, this situation wouldn't apply to you.... you seem like a loving, well-adjusted person. But if you read correctly, 99% of my wrath was directed NOT at the kid, but at the MOTHER.

But there was, admittedly, enough wrath to make the kid cry. I hope you appreciate my making Pattaya a safer place for you.

You're welcome.

Edited by Weho