Plumbers wrench

Kevin1908

Any idea if I can buy soemthing like this

in Thailand? God knows why the URL is so long. Arrived in Thailand this week and the kitchen mixer tap is only held in place by the flexy pipe connection. She says her son can get his hand up between the two sinks to tighten the back nut. All I can say is he must have extremely small hands.

43 minutes ago, Kevin1908 said:

I was in Do Home and couldn't find anything. Looks like Home Pro might be the place. I can only assume who ever fitted out the kitchen fitted the tap to the sink unit first then fitted the flexy connection afterwards.

That's how it's explained in the manual...

I just bought a kitchen sink and faucet. And in the instruction manual is explained that the faucet should be connected to the sink before the sink is installed in the kitchen cabinet.

I didn't read any further to find out what to do once it's installed. ???? 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kevin1908 said:

I was in Do Home and couldn't find anything. Looks like Home Pro might be the place. I can only assume who ever fitted out the kitchen fitted the tap to the sink unit first then fitted the flexy connection afterwards.

what other way is there.

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

I made one of the sleeve type thingies from a length of 1" PVC pipe, works well enough that I never got round to buying the proper thing ???? 

I actually have all the versions including the angled fork versions, though I don’t have the sleeve type. If someone were in my area I would be happy to loan out my tools. 
However filling in the user profile with location seems to be something people don’t do. ???? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

However filling in the user profile with location seems to be something people don’t do. ???? 

Thanks for the tip!

I've been a forum member for 16 years but never thought about that!

Now sorted.

• Thanks 1