Best place to change money in Pattaya

bbi1

On 10/1/2022 at 8:52 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Pictures taken July 3rd 2022, at 18:34 and 18:38.

0.05 to 0.06 difference.

That's 60 Baht for 1000 Dollars.

220703183457.jpg

220703183857.jpg

Looks like they are behind; USD is now stronger than Euro ???? Perfect time to get rid of those Euros....

• 2 weeks later...

I walk beach road, back 2nd road most mornings. Today I saw TT A$ at 23.80, 23.70, 23.35 and finally 23.30. Damini on Soi 13/2 was 23.35.

So worth looking around in the morning as TT seems to have a delay in setting their daily rate between locations

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, Mike Teavee said:

Damini, http://www.daminiexchange.com/ a relatively new place on Soi 13/2 (Soi Post Office) & offers slightly better rates than TT but as other's have said TT is a good place to go (Be careful that you are using a TT booth as there are other Exchange places with almost identical looking booths). 

I was going to post exactly what you said both about Damini and yellow exchange booths with names such as TG instead of TT.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

There is an app for your phone and from what I remember there was one listed in it. Plus they give you the exchange rate.

I saw one listed on-line and IIRC it was in Central Festival, but could not find the place. Suffice to say, if there is one, it is a closely guarded secret.