Free COVID vaccinations at Institute of Dermatology throughout October

snoop1130

Thai-PBS-World-logo-2022-09-27T192450.063.png

After the closure of the COVID-19 vaccination centre at Bang Sue Grand Station at the end of this month, members of the public can still get free vaccinations at the Institute of Dermatology, near the Victory Monument in Bangkok.

Free inoculation is available to people of all nationalities from 5-years-old every Saturday in October, starting this Saturday from 9am until 3pm. Children will be given the Pfizer vaccine (purple or orange cap).

Appointments can be made in advance through https://covid19.iod.go.th/vaccine, or just walk in.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/free-covid-vaccinations-at-institute-of-dermatology-throughout-october/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-09-27

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 1

If true, quite a generous move for those interested in being vaccinated but I am really wary of the term "all nationalities"

Does that mean access to everyone or access to official residents ?

Not that I need  nor want it but I would not be eligible although spending most of the year in Thailand

22 minutes ago, alyx said:

If true, quite a generous move for those interested in being vaccinated but I am really wary of the term "all nationalities"

Does that mean access to everyone or access to official residents ?

Not that I need  nor want it but I would not be eligible although spending most of the year in Thailand

All comers with your passport.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

All comers with your passport.

So this is quite generous of them

In the European countries I know, they do not vaccine non residents. Even paying for the shots ( one country in particular)

9 hours ago, alyx said:

So this is quite generous of them

In the European countries I know, they do not vaccine non residents. Even paying for the shots ( one country in particular)

Remember that these mRNA vaccines have a fairly short shelf life, so this is likely to be something like a clearance sale, "Everything must go."

Either they stick the stuff in people's arms or they chuck it in the bin.