Biden’s APEC no-show seen as a blow to Thai government’s credibility

webfact

7 hours ago, watthong said:

Biden might be thought of as infirmed, confused and whatnot, let those who Palovianly caw at the mention of the old man's name fill in the blank. That said, he played his part beautifully, that of a knight in shining armor in November 2020. And to the majority of the American people, who voted for him with all their heart and mind, that's how he will be remembered. At present, we couldn't be more proud seeing our guy dignified and respected, not as a pathetic joke, by and on the world stage.

Friendly reminder - in a democracy, it's the majority that count. The riff raff, domestic or otherwise, of course would not consent to that notion. For them it's the LOUDEST that count (that's why those appearing on their podium always have to foam at the mouth before any word is spoken.)

Guess you hang around with the left-leaning, pro Biden crowd which is shrinking more  each day.  Many Americans have caught on to Biden's blaming of everyone and everything else for problems he has contributed to.  Even his own party is abandoning him because they feel he is no longer a viable candidate.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Most Americans, I would imagine, get most of their news from the local networks or CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc. Far as I can tell, all these networks are anti-China. So how do the 2 million warriors influence anything in America? By broadcasting subliminal messages while America sleeps?

Maybe Trump is in China’s pocket as everything he has done for the last 6-7 years and continue to do today has been very effective in destroying America, from within. He has caused Americans to hate each other, accuse the DOJ, FBI of being corrupt and fascist (or is that left’s weapon against the right), causes irreparable damage to the whole justice system and so on and so forth.

If I could, I wonder definitely vote Trump in 2024.

If you really want to be to be properly informed mainstream media is not the place to go.  Neither is social media.  Political bias is everywhere, but propaganda only works on the gullible.  This is why I get my news from multiple sources and attempt to sort out fact from fiction.  As a history and geography buff since childhood, I usually have enough background information to figure it out.

7 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Strange thing about your link is that the US intelligence concluded that China did not try to interfere 

https://www.odni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/ICA-declass-16MAR21.pdf

I don’t understand why you are proving my points for me.

Away with your trolling, that's an old report from 2021 that is on the 2020 elections, if you had actually read my link it refers to China's attempts to influence the up coming mid term elections.

"The yearlong effort to sway U.S. voters marks a step change in how Chinese actors operate online."

https://www.politico.eu/article/china-us-midterm-election-influence-meta-facebook/

Edited by Bkk Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 10:35 AM, cardinalblue said:
  On 9/30/2022 at 4:54 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

So the clown made a mistake Compare that to trump who is the worst person on earth and we don't take him serious as everything that works for him is lies only. . I like Joe and support him and don't listen to Fox anyways who has zero respect towards Biden. I recall you are a Brit who has little knowledge of American politics but knows how to rag anyways. Seems that your new PM is already screwing up GB. Peace

for the  record.. Red White and Blue American...  thru and thru..  and a New Yorker at that ..   you respect the  uniform,  not the man "installed" in it   and. how much is gas in California ?? ..   who did that ?

On 9/30/2022 at 7:21 AM, webfact said:

US President Joe Biden’s decision to skip the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit in Thailand in November is a reflection of the Thai government’s weak international image

As does abstaining on votes condemning russias invasion of Ukraine.