Pattaya: Two foreign men latest victims of thieving Beach Road prostitutes - 140K pinched

webfact

" who would go for a stroll"

ME im guilty its usually quite nice to walk on a flat smooth pavement which in itself is a rarity in Thailand. 

I don't know whether to be happy or insulted that I've never had an attempted touch up from our lola's .

Mind you I do not go out looking like Mr T ( b a baracus) the A team .I'm more like Albert Steptoe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ladyboy street robberies are so common now in Pattaya that any ladyboys walking along the Beach Road and Walking Street can be assumed to be thieves. Announce that thieving ladyboys will be executed if caught. Illegal, but it might scare them away.

42 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

Ladyboy street robberies are so common now in Pattaya that any ladyboys walking along the Beach Road and Walking Street can be assumed to be thieves. Announce that thieving ladyboys will be executed if caught. Illegal, but it might scare them away.

Why do farangs go there?

To hire lbs it seems

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johncat1 said:

In a report on the Bangkok Post website they stated the 120,000 Baht necklace was 18 K gold.  Thai gold is 22 K, so the thieves will be quickly caught when they try to sell it as it is not Thai gold 

Thai is 24 carat usually

Farang 18 carat

4 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Rule #1, do not take anything to Pattaya you are not willing to give up.  Necklaces, money, your virginity!  Everything in your life will eventually be Paid Forward in your pursuit of Short time pleasures.

These robbery stories getting old, let us hear about foreigners who actually marry these ladies and end up losing houses, condos, cars, and their sanity...i.e. Long time!  5555

Change that to read Thailand...

8 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

'.............girls will be boys and boys will be girls it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world 'cept for Lola.      Close if not spot on.

The Kinks in 1970 - Hey! That was music! ❤️❤️❤️

5 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Rule #1, do not take anything to Pattaya you are not willing to give up.  Necklaces, money, your virginity!  Everything in your life will eventually be Paid Forward in your pursuit of Short time pleasures.

These robbery stories getting old, let us hear about foreigners who actually marry these ladies and end up losing houses, condos, cars, and their sanity...i.e. Long time!  5555

You cant marry ladyboys