Pattaya: Two foreign men latest victims of thieving Beach Road prostitutes - 140K pinched

webfact

The Russian man could not understand that the Ladyboys were talking like a man and walking like a woman ...
He reported to the Police:

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight, she nearly broke my spine

Oh, my Lola
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola
Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand
Why she walks like a woman and talks like a man

Oh, my Lola

• Haha 1

'He said he was out for a peaceful perambulation of the beach area when he was accosted by two ladies packing what British tourists refer to as "meat and two veg". ????

So, a 'peaceful perambulation' actually means trying to get your end away with a lady boy!! ????????????????

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Anyone wearing valuable gold, watches, or jewelry out on the streets of Pattaya at night, towards the end of a 2 year long pandemic which has seen unemployment, and homelessness skyrocketing, and incomes plummeting, has to be considered a fool, and does not have my sympathy.

Darwin was right. The theory of natural selection, means we all have to exhibit certain survival skills, and common sense, to thrive in this world. Self protection is just one of those skills. Some have it, some do not. Those who do not are prey for the darker spirits who live like vampires, feeding on the misfortune of others.

That goes for streets in general at night, cities and bus stations, pretty much anywhere there are crowds and cover. I can't see why anyone would wear expensive stuff anywhere but to an appropriate fucntion or celebration. Like the Oscars maybe? But these people seem heII bent to try to impress whoever they think is impressed by their trinkets. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

That goes for streets in general at night, cities and bus stations, pretty much anywhere there are crowds and cover. I can't see why anyone would wear expensive stuff anywhere but to an appropriate fucntion or celebration. Like the Oscars maybe? But these people seem heII bent to try to impress whoever they think is impressed by their trinkets. 

Some people seem to be hypnotized by bling. And many others, with low self esteem, feel a pathological need to impress strangers. I do have some issues. But I am thankful that is not one of them. 

On 10/3/2022 at 9:06 AM, RafPinto said:

Who is this farang on the picture,   pretending to be a police officer.

Tourist Police Wanna be, no power of arrest or salary....

Edited by Jiggo

On 10/3/2022 at 7:01 PM, Andrew65 said:

Even during my first visits to Pattaya in the 1980's I became aware that the pavement (sidewalk) along the beach side was a crime hotspot, and it still is. Lots of dark recesses and palm trees for crims to hide behind Best avoided after dark.!

LOL. I must have walked that hundreds of times after dark. Never had a problem.

IMO the other side of the road was the potential crime scene. Lots of sois to run away on, and waaaaay more places to hide. In actual reality, the ladyboys near Walking St after dawn were the problem, so I always ran to get past them. They couldn't run fast enough on their high heels to catch me.

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They are called FPV, Foreign Police Volunteers as opposed to the ones who help the Tourist Police (TPA?). Yes translation is a big part of it.... 

I hope he has a work permit. Looks too young to be retired, so wonder what visa he's on, and why he has so much time to "volunteer" in his natty uniform with gold stripes.

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope he has a work permit. Looks too young to be retired, so wonder what visa he's on, and why he has so much time to "volunteer" in his natty uniform with gold stripes.

He is sat there in the midst of plenty police and they don't seem to have an issue as to whether he has a work permit....I am sure the group (there are quite a few of them) have legality. It isn't a full time job. 

Edited by jacko45k

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I must have walked that hundreds of times after dark. Never had a problem.

IMO the other side of the road was the potential crime scene. Lots of sois to run away on, and waaaaay more places to hide. In actual reality, the ladyboys near Walking St after dawn were the problem, so I always ran to get past them. They couldn't run fast enough on their high heels to catch me.

There have been times where a LB will take off their heels to more quickly chase their intended victim, and when they catch him, whack him over the head with said heel!????

Many years ago there was an LB problem on the footbridges on lower Sukhumvit in BKK, they worked in pairs. They would wait for an unsuspecting farang to walk across the bridge. Suddenly, one waould grab his 'crown jewels' (distraction!) whilst the other whipped his mobile phone off his belt. 

On 10/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Xonax said:

What is the police doing, since these robberies takes place on a daily basis for years and years.

should read "nightly basis" and the police are too busy at night sleeping, it's also too dangerous for them to be out in the dark as they might get accosted by the "ladies of the night", which we keep getting told don't exist in Pattaya.