North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan

Scott

image.png

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile over Japan, in what appears to be a deliberate escalation to get the attention of Tokyo and Washington.

The missile travelled 4,500km (2,800 miles) before falling into the Pacific Ocean - far enough to hit the US island of Guam if it took another trajectory.

It is the first North Korean missile launch over Japan since 2017.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63126534

BBC.jpg

Hmm.

I think they have misunderstood the savagery of the wider world. Who really cares, given what is going on elsewhere? 

The willy-slinging contest is over. Who really cares what you are up to?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, baboon said:

Hmm.

I think they have misunderstood the savagery of the wider world. Who really cares, given what is going on elsewhere? 

The willy-slinging contest is over. Who really cares what you are up to?

Oh I would say the North Korean regime has a pretty good grasp of savagery really. 130,000 out of a population of 26,000,000 herded into gulags, with a reported annual mortality rate of around 20%.

They are the most vicious, savage and inhuman regime in the world.

You are right in one respect - the rest of the world hardly cares about the antics of the fat little turd and his gerontacracy of morbidly entertaining pathetic "Generals", I personally keep a watching brief out of pity for the poor bastards he rules over, and in anticipation of one day seeing their corpses dangling from lamposts, when the people have had enough.

When that happens, I must confess that part of me hopes his sister gets out. I bizarrely quite fancy her (oh those cheekbones) and reckon she could do quite well on Soi Cowboy for a few years!

Edited by herfiehandbag