In major reversal, Elon Musk again proposes buying Twitter at full price

Scott

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I wasn't asking you though .

I was speaking to the person who posted the link 

As he went way off topic, you should just have ignored it , like I did 

I didn’t ignore it, I asked the question you asked.

If you don’t like the answer don’t ask the question.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump did suggest ‘bringing light inside of peoples bodies’.

There are only so many available orifices.

Just for clarification  , the suggestion was that it may be possible for scientists to invent some way of getting U.V light shone through peoples skin, like an X-ray or something , completely untrue about shining lights up peoples bums , as a poster claimed 

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just for clarification  , the suggestion was that it may be possible for scientists to invent some way of getting U.V light shone through peoples skin, like an X-ray or something , completely untrue about shining lights up peoples bums , as a poster claimed 

half true

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52399464

Elon Musk: Twitter won't 'take yes for an answer' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63166568

"There is no need for an expedited trial to order defendants to do what they are already doing," Mr Musk's attorneys wrote in a filing.

"Yet, Twitter will not take yes for an answer. Astonishingly they have insisted on proceeding with this litigation, recklessly putting the deal at risk and gambling with their stockholders interests."

Sensible and 100% understandable stance taken by twitter. Musk is as untrustworthy as they come. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/oct/06/elon-musk-twitter-takeover-delaware-court?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Edited by Bluespunk
Second link added

On 10/5/2022 at 11:31 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

UV is not X-ray, they are very different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.  UV does not penetrate far into skin, and what little penetration that does occur causes sunburn and skin cancer.

You'd think a person who bragged about his really good brain and that he was smart because he had an uncle who taught at MIT would understand this basic, high school level physics.