Utter madness.

pixelaoffy

2 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

Sorry to disappoint but my first introduction to Thailand, I did not seek either brothels, brides nor orgies. I was introduced to Thai girls who treated me as a BF, new to Thailand who was to be loved and cared for during the time together. As a result I have been here over a decade and now with a Thai wife and Stepdaughter. I have only good memories of the earlier days and Thai females. I am sorry about your apparent view.

So you came to Thailand for its temples and beaches amd foods and culture. Give me break or keep dreaming. Are you living in Thailand with a "wife visa" now?

• Haha 1

This is the promenade before these bogus projects. A very nice environment for all. But this scene where Westerners met local women had to go. Mission accomplished city hall. It's going to be about all thais along the beach now. Pickup parties motorbikes mutually exclusive for Westerners on vacation.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

Must have money to waste. And mass congestion as it takes years to do .all to allow it to be  a massive car park. Thais and planning. Hilarious 

Cunning plan... every expenditure has a silver lining.

get my drift?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

Sorry to disappoint but my first introduction to Thailand, I did not seek either brothels, brides nor orgies. I was introduced to Thai girls who treated me as a BF, new to Thailand who was to be loved and cared for during the time together. As a result I have been here over a decade and now with a Thai wife and Stepdaughter. I have only good memories of the earlier days and Thai females. I am sorry about your apparent view.

...and she went with you because of your looks?  ????

On 10/7/2022 at 1:23 PM, pixelaoffy said:

Contracts for construction and money to be madeby those in power . Pattaya is up near the top in Thailand  for that. And there's a lot of competition for number 1. One thing's for sure it's nothing about 'easing traffic congestion '. On what is already a one way road there's other methods to stop congestion... But widening the road ? Brainless idiots 

Move elsewhere. Why stay in Pattaya if you hate it?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

...and she went with you because of your looks?  ????

Who knows what it is exactly that attracts one person to another. From long experience it seems to be a combination of many things, not just one thing. Some are attracted by a smile, an easy going nature, my wife upon meeting, said the first thing was my photo, as we met online (we were lucky, as "there be dragons! For both foreign men and Thai girls). Are you are thinking money? Sure that plays in the world round ... in "developing countries" without social safety net for females ... economic security is certainly a consideration. I did background reading before coming. Part of Thai culture is wanting to establish where you fit in within the "social pecking order". How old are you? (Asia - age gains respect). What is/was your occupation? (Professions get more respect). How much do you make? (Wealth holdings gain respect). Do you have a steady source of income? (Economic security in a lower cost country is judged important).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, morrobay said:

This is the promenade before these bogus projects. A very nice environment for all. But this scene where Westerners met local women had to go. Mission accomplished city hall. It's going to be about all thais along the beach now. Pickup parties motorbikes mutually exclusive for Westerners on vacation.

" Where Westerners met local women " - sleazy sex prowlers negotiating with street hookers, it must be uncomfortable for them now with no shade.

• Haha 1