Where to order Cannabis / Weed in Thailand - ซื้อกัญชา

og_thai_article_main_image.jpg

On the PlookGanja website, which is controlled by the FDA, the number of persons who have registered to produce cannabis in Thailand has now reached 1,090,000 registered growers.

Since the 9th of June, more than 330 cannabis dispensaries and cafés have opened throughout the country of Thailand.

You may obtain cannabis either by placing an order for it online or by going to a dispensary in your area.

Who can purchase Cannabis in Thailand?

At the moment anyone can purchase cannabis in Thailand as long as you are not pregnant, and are 20 years, or older.

It is still against the law to sell extracts which contain more than 0.2% of THC. CBD, on the other hand, is subject to less regulations. CBD is the cannabinoid found in cannabis that does not cause users to go high.

Ordering Cannabis Online in Thailand

Please be safe when buying online as have been reports of sellers not delivering goods, or delivering different level of quality products.

Before making a purchase online you should take the following steps to ensure the seller is trustworthy.

• Check their LINE account for a verified badge
  • Verify that they have a domain that ends with .co.th, or .th (not .in.th)
  • Look for mentions from reputable sources

To ensure secure purchase we reccomend using OG Thai which offers cannabis online. You can contact their official LINE @ogthai, or view a few of their products below.

* OG Thai verifies all buyers before checkout to ensure they are 20+ years old

og_thai_article_middle_image.jpg

Find local Cannabis Shops / Dispensaries in Thailand

You can explore over 330 dispensaries in Thailand by using the map below to find dispensaries near you.

If you have any questions or concerns you can reply here.

We offer 1 hour delivery service in Bangkok during business hours, and free shipping nationwide.

You can contact our team via LINE.

Currently we only sell AAA quality cannabis.

• 5 weeks later...

image.png.33f7745f7c78ac9c2cb844ccc294c720.png

I received these exact 3 strains as testers (1g each) from a Farm in Thailand a couple of days ago.

Usually they grow only CBD weed, this is their first batch of THC weed (1 rai).

All three strains are NOT grown indoor and sold as greenhouse weed.

They also provided lab reports, all 3 strains have around 13% THC, not over 20% as claimed.

I mean it could be also the most amazing coincidence ever? ????

image.png.d42c946863491055af3dae631b300c7c.png

Edited by skuebs
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, skuebs said:

image.png.33f7745f7c78ac9c2cb844ccc294c720.png

I received these exact 3 strains as testers (1g each) from a Farm in Thailand a couple of days ago.

Usually they grow only CBD weed, this is their first batch of THC weed (1 rai).

All three strains are NOT grown indoor and sold as greenhouse weed.

They also provided lab reports, all 3 strains have around 13% THC, not over 20% as claimed.

I mean it could be also the most amazing coincidence ever? ????

image.png.d42c946863491055af3dae631b300c7c.png

From my experience differs suppliers have very different weed quality for the same strains. Best you identify someone truthful 

From my experience differs suppliers have very different weed quality for the same strains. Best you identify someone truthful 

Yes, you're right! 

I see hundreds of different Chemdawg strains and qualities every day, but both the tester and his strain are Chemdawg from Anesia, which I don't see everyday as there are probably more than 50 Chemdawg strains from different breeders. That's already hard to call a coincidence, but then you have the 2 other strains that are also exactly the same as I recieved, at exactly the same time!

I'm always happy to be proven wrong...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update.

We will continue to develop our platform, and are working on launching our wholesale network soon.

If you run a shop/dispensary, or grow (with more than 3KG of production per harvest) you can contact [email protected] for early access.

Edited by OG Thai

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 9:05 PM, RGDSUK said:

Taste-budz Seeds have contacted me also, they are offering wholesale prices to Thailand at present ( 50% off RRP) for all orders over £200 euro's

https://www.tastebudz-seeds.com/

[email protected]

@TasteBudzSeeds_

I love the new packaging ????

Please do not highjack our thread.

Also note that in order to order seeds legally you must have a seed import license (which we do have).

Also for any local seed suppliers within Thailand we suggest you submit your seed strains to our extranet. If you are not listed already on weed.in.th please contact [email protected]. We are working creating the largest legal searchable seed database in Thailand (not outside).

Update.

We have greatly expanded our strain search database, and expect to hit 1,000 by the end of the month.

Our team also launched Seed Product support. This took longer than the other products as there are many details that are seed specific which we wanted to get right before enabling this product type (about 30 fields per seed product).

Once we get enough seed products submitted we will enable advanced search so everyone can search through all the seeds within the country on WEED.in.th.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update.

A lot has happened in the last month!

We broke 3,500+ shops in our index, and 1,160+ strains.

Our team is still working on advanced search options to make searching for product by distance, price, and quality easier.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stoner said:

that apple blast looks like outdoor pgr from cali. 

The apple blast was grown indoors with nutrients, and hydroponics.

Similar to most exotics you will see in Bangkok dispensaries.

If you are looking for soil grown vanities please look at pretty much all the other vanities we have as Apple Blast is currently the only strain we carry which was hydroponically grown without living soil.

Edited by OG Thai

• 3 weeks later...

We have 5 new strains, and have lowered all prices.

• AAAA - 28g/oz - ฿8,260 (฿295 / g)
• AAA - 28g/oz - ฿7,000 (฿250 / g)
• AA - 28g/oz - ฿4,200 (฿150 / g)

We also have popcorn available for as low as ฿120/g if you order 49g.

Order here: https://og.th/strains

New Cannabis Strains

• 2 months later...

We've been blazing trails in the Thai cannabis directory scene, and it's high time we shared the buzzworthy numbers we've been racking up:

• 4,900+ Cannabis Shops in Thailand: It's a jungle out there, and we're here to be your guide. Our directory now features over 4,900 cannabis shops, making it the most comprehensive resource for finding your next cannabis supplier in Thailand.

• 4,160+ Cannabis Flower Products: From Thai Sticks to Golden Triangle Gold, we've catalogued over 4,160 different flower products available across the nation. Our directory ensures you're well informed to make the best choice for your cannabis needs.

• 350+ Cannabis Edibles: The edible scene is booming, and we've got the lowdown on over 350 edible options available in the country. No matter where you are, you'll be able to find the perfect edible to enjoy.

• 120+ Cannabis Seeds: For those with a green thumb, our directory has listed over 120 different cannabis seeds available for purchase. Get the specifics, and start growing your own strains today.

• 150+ Cannabis Bongs: For aficionados looking for a new piece, we've compiled over 150 bongs that are available around the country.

But that's not all – we're stoked to share that over half of the shops listed on our platform now directly manage their own listings. This gives us the most accurate and up-to-date information on shops and cannabis prices, solidifying our status as Thailand's largest cannabis information resource.

Thanks for being part of this journey, and remember to stay tuned for more exciting updates!

You can checkout the directory here - https://weed.th

Peace out,
og.th & weed.th Team

Edited by OG Thai

3 hours ago, OG Thai said:

350+ Cannabis Edibles: The edible scene is booming, and we've got the lowdown on over 350 edible options available in the country. No matter where you are, you'll be able to find the perfect edible to enjoy.

a lot of people know where the good edibles are :)

11 hours ago, stoner said:

a lot of people know where the good edibles are ????

I appreciate your perspective, but it's important to remember that we at WEED.TH and OG.TH are committed to promoting the legal and responsible use of cannabis products.

We understand that some people may feel that the "best" edibles are found in the black market, but there are several compelling reasons to stick with the legal market:

1. Safety: Legal shops have strict regulations on product quality and safety, which the black market does not. You can be confident that products purchased legally have been tested for harmful substances and accurately labeled with THC/CBD content.

2. Transparency: Legal vendors provide detailed information about the product including strain, potency, ingredients, and sourcing. This transparency isn't guaranteed in the black market.

3. Accountability: Legal dispensaries are held accountable for the products they sell. If something goes wrong with a product from a legal shop, you have recourse. In the black market, that's not the case.

We understand that everyone's preferences are different, but we firmly believe that the benefits of supporting the legal market far outweigh the risks associated with the black market. 

In the coming months, WEED.TH is enhancing platform integrity by introducing a 'Verified' status for listings. This verification ensures all featured shops operate within legal guidelines. While specific license details won't be visible, you can trust the 'Verified' mark as a sign of compliance and legitimacy. This furthers our commitment to promoting a safe, legal cannabis marketplace.

22 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

We understand that everyone's preferences are different, but we firmly believe that the benefits of supporting the legal market far outweigh the risks associated with the black market. 

good thing my company has  a license for growing sales and edibles then eh. :) i find it important as well that people consume safe reliable well made products. 

24 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

You can be confident that products purchased legally have been tested for harmful substances and accurately labeled with THC/CBD content.

come on. you can write all this down here but its laughable. cannabis in thailand right now is akin to the wild west. i mean you can even question so many of these kinds of subjects in the california market. it is awash with black market products and copies. fake testing and lying by labs. the list goes on and on. 

at the start of this whole thing i can tell you for a fact that there was legal cbd oil sold in legal channels that wasn't even cbd. it was black market brick from laos extracted and sold as cbd. 

29 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

Accountability: Legal dispensaries are held accountable for the products they sell. If something goes wrong with a product from a legal shop, you have recourse. In the black market, that's not the case.

i am happy that i am fully licensed to operate it really helps with this. 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, stoner said:

good thing my company has  a license for growing sales and edibles then eh. ???? i find it important as well that people consume safe reliable well made products. 

come on. you can write all this down here but its laughable. cannabis in thailand right now is akin to the wild west. i mean you can even question so many of these kinds of subjects in the california market. it is awash with black market products and copies. fake testing and lying by labs. the list goes on and on. 

at the start of this whole thing i can tell you for a fact that there was legal cbd oil sold in legal channels that wasn't even cbd. it was black market brick from laos extracted and sold as cbd. 

i am happy that i am fully licensed to operate it really helps with this. 

We are at the cusp of significant change in our market, one that will redefine it in the years ahead. As part of this evolution, we're working to instill rigorous standards to counter fake tests, something we've been considering since 2022. We're aiming to forge partnerships with reputable laboratories for COA verification, and we anticipate that mandatory FDA approval, testing, and labeling requirements for edibles will soon be a norm. 

Currently, Certificates of Analysis (COAs) present a challenge in the cannabis market, as their verifiability is not straightforward, and comprehensive seed-to-sale tracking or serial numbers are notably absent. However, we can look to established thai markets, such as the alcohol industry, as a guide. They've successfully implemented these systems, demonstrating that it's entirely possible. We firmly believe that such progress is not only achievable in the cannabis retail market, but also inevitable. As we move forward, these measures will become integral to our industry, significantly improving transparency and trust.

It's important to note that these substantial changes require time, but our commitment remains unwavering. 

We are dedicated to enhancing safety, transparency, and the overall user experience in this evolving landscape.

Edited by OG Thai

24 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

We are at the cusp of significant change in our market, one that will redefine it in the years ahead. As part of this evolution, we're working to instill rigorous standards to counter fake tests, something we've been considering since 2022. We're aiming to forge partnerships with reputable laboratories for COA verification, and we anticipate that mandatory FDA approval, testing, and labeling requirements for edibles will soon be a norm. 

Currently, Certificates of Analysis (COAs) present a challenge in the cannabis market, as their verifiability is not straightforward, and comprehensive seed-to-sale tracking or serial numbers are notably absent. However, we can look to established thai markets, such as the alcohol industry, as a guide. They've successfully implemented these systems, demonstrating that it's entirely possible. We firmly believe that such progress is not only achievable in the cannabis retail market, but also inevitable. As we move forward, these measures will become integral to our industry, significantly improving transparency and trust.

It's important to note that these substantial changes require time, but our commitment remains unwavering. 

We are dedicated to enhancing safety, transparency, and the overall user experience in this evolving landscape.

don't get me wrong i fully understand what you are saying and agree with you. but TIT. i look at how life operates with many things here and don't hold the enthusiasm you do that it will go well.  

what percentage of thai govt computers has amazing software installed on it ? just a little while ago on AN a member was posting about some other fake software they encountered. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

image.jpeg.bde8509d1875f561de56a3cd04cf2be1.jpeg

GOLD STATUS PRICING FOR ALL
▪ Up to 30% less on all lower quantities.

GRAB DELIVERY
▪ Orders > ฿2000 = ฿100 discount
▪ Orders > ฿8000 = ฿250 discount

ACTIVE PROMOCODES
▪ KIEF - FREE 1G
▪ ONEHIT - FREE GLASS ONE HITTER

Stay OG, and Order Now: https://og.th 

• Thumbs Up 1