need advice on dealing with problem neighbour

farangbkk123

50 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

Oh, I got it!!!!!    You want to do an undercover bathroom LB bomb operation and then have AIDS infected water drench every unit and kill everyone!!!!    I can see you put the bombs down your pants, light them, but then the LB keeps you in the room too long and BANG!!!!

hard to understand my humor online, it's OK......I'll give you a hint........if you see !!!!!!!!!  then I'm not serious.  

OMG, I thought I was demented - now you’re giving @GammaGlobulin a run for his money - the key is LONG FUSES!! Or, maybe try not lighting them until you get into the LB’s bathroom? All that said, I don’t think I want to be part of this discussion anymore - it’s getting way out of hand….????

As mentioned before: why do you live in a place where this is possible?

I know places like this, and i wouldn't move in there. It's obvious before you even set foot in there what kind of people live there.

In many places this would  not be tolerated,  LB would have disappeared very quickly. 

If you are a complete newbie and also insensitive to social clues, get someone to teach you what is a nice neighborhood and where you don't want to live.

Some hints: go for condos of the big brand names (this has been said before); look at the balconies from outside (and the amount and kind of clothes hanging there); is the place beautiful and well kept so it attracts people who value this?; who is hanging out in front of the building? (hordes of motorcycle guys? Isaan mothers of working girls taking care of the kids? people drinking or smoking?); when you visit the place the first time who is there anyway? (if it's 3pm the place should be deserted,  everybody should be at work) and and and...

On 10/8/2022 at 11:53 PM, farangbkk123 said:

I didn’t buy it, I’m only renting but why should I move out when this crackhead is breaking the law. Anyone know any police or people that can help? 

The condo management,should be doing something,to make the tenants respectful to others living in the building..

As well as the problem neighbor you are getting the 'brush off ' from the condo management .If you are an owner and the problem neighbor is a renter and several other residents are also inconvenienced put your complaint in writing to the condo management and contact members of the committee and demand your complaint receive proper attention.

Probably the owner of condo is unaware their tenant is causing problems and upsetting other residents.If they are aware perhaps you are living in a 'low end condo 'and should consider moving to a building with proper management.

You need to move out and fast. It a standard monkey trick across Thailand Thai used against foreigner's to start issue. Never buy Thailand condo, just rent and make sure your exist is alway clear. Alway remember there are many country around happy to welcome you to buy, rent or stay.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:17 PM, farangbkk123 said:

I live in a condo and opposite me is a ladyboy who smokes meth, slams doors has different men and other lb coming all hours of the night waking me up using the room as a brothel and crack house. How would you deal with this? I spoke to juristic they send security up but they never answer the door so waste of time. Thanks in advance! Im at my wits end.

Best if you move... you'll never win this one.

Get them moved you'll be watching your back for ever more.