Favorite Movie scenes

STALINGRAD

12 hours ago, DBath said:

Hey MD, Richard Boone used to be in a show called Have Gun Will Travel (as Paladin). I used to idolize him and my mother even bought me a cowboy outfit that I wore and I had these two six-shooters that shot plastic bullets - dangerous for kids by today's woke standards.

Have Gun Will Travel was indeed an excellent "blast from the past" series. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobbin said:

Help!

I clicked on a couple of these video clips and now my Windows sign in page has the "Enemy at the Gates" video link..

I can't get rid of it!

???? could try this

You sign into Youtube with a Google account because it's a google product, not Microsoft. You may have used a Microsoft Account address to sign in to Google, but that is only because (like Microsoft) Google lets you use any email address you want to create a Google account. It is still a Google Account.

To change to another Google account, go into Youtube.com, at top right corner click on your account icon, then Manage Google Account, then in the Google Account click the same icon and this time Sign out.

Now click Use another account and sign in with the MS email address you want to use instead. It should still be available as it only goes away if you close it.

5 minutes ago, userabcd said:

???? could try this

You sign into Youtube with a Google account because it's a google product, not Microsoft. You may have used a Microsoft Account address to sign in to Google, but that is only because (like Microsoft) Google lets you use any email address you want to create a Google account. It is still a Google Account.

To change to another Google account, go into Youtube.com, at top right corner click on your account icon, then Manage Google Account, then in the Google Account click the same icon and this time Sign out.

Now click Use another account and sign in with the MS email address you want to use instead. It should still be available as it only goes away if you close it.

Thank you.. I'll give it a try.

I don't know what's going on in the background, but I just clicked in the link in the thread. I clicked on several of them but only the clip mentioned turned up on my Windows sign-in screen..

Edited by bobbin

Plain Speaking scene from The Maltese Falcon. Spade meets Gutman for the first time. This is the first scene Sidney Greenstreet ever filmed, as he was new to acting at an advanced age.

"I tell you right out that I'm a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk"