PM orders urgent and sweeping narcotics suppression drive

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, marcusb said:

Please enlighten me, been using for 47 years, as have my friends. What path does it lead to?

I know I am banging my head against a wall trying to convince a pot head. As I said before go and read some scientific journals not "Weed Weekly'.

8 minutes ago, marcusb said:

Self employed successful businesses? Cause that covers 1/3 of my friends.

Good to know. Not everyone is the same. Who knows what you could have achieved if you were not a regular smoker.

9 minutes ago, marcusb said:

But Please give me your direct experience on how weed has destroyed the lives of many.

Friends who never achieved their potential as they became lazy, moved onto other harder drugs, got into trouble with the law, as it was illegal in many countries. I could go on and on. They became addicted.  Just like your 47 years. Again read the research.

12 minutes ago, marcusb said:

Now, lets  get started on the horrors of alcohol, even the MENTALLY CHALLENGED

I was waiting for that. tell you what. Start a thread about alcohol and I will contribute to it.

That's my last reply to you ,as clearly you can't and don't want to believe that not everyone like you can function in the world, smoking weed all the time. Many can't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The question I always asked myself (long before I endured watching 'Flight' with Denzel Washington and an abysmal part for John Goodman ) was would I want the pilot of my passenger jet (e.g. a Boeing 777 this year) to have taken drugs that morning or even the night before....

and I mean any drugs - including  alcohol.

MANY of us have a responsibility towards other people. If you haven't, do what you like. Go knock yourself out.

10 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the bevy of doctors to chime in about the horrors of cannabis again, while remaining silent on meth.

They made 'meth' illegal - problem solved as far as they're concerned.

2 hours ago, siftasam said:

The question I always asked myself (long before I endured watching 'Flight' with Denzel Washington and an abysmal part for John Goodman ) was would I want the pilot of my passenger jet (e.g. a Boeing 777 this year) to have taken drugs that morning or even the night before....

and I mean any drugs - including  alcohol.

MANY of us have a responsibility towards other people. If you haven't, do what you like. Go knock yourself out.

Well then you are not gonna like this..

When a first world nation, like Canada, legalizes cannabis, users have the same rights as users of the other main "social lubricant", Beer!

This means that members of the Armed Forces have the right to indulge, subject to similar regulations existing in Civil Aviation, Heavy equipment operators etc..

12 hours bottle to throttle..

Canadian Armed Forces personnel being the defensive arm of the Government are a little less constrained.. I believe you cannot use within 8 hours. of driving the tank, firing the artillery, and flying the fighter and bomber aircraft.

30 minutes ago, amexpat said:

Please share the articles in scientific journals that support your claims.

Also, where can I get Weed Weekly?

You really are quite lazy aren't you.  That is another trait from prolonged use of the drug.

It took less than one minute internet search. I did look at JSTOR as well but you need an account, which i can't share with you and there are thousand upon thousand of articles all showing the adverse effects of Marijuana/Cannabis use.

https://www.cdc.gov/marijuana/pubs/journal-articles.html

Weed Weekly!. Those 47 years didn't give you a sense of humour did it. But would you know, here you go.

https://www.weedweekly.com/

6 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

They became addicted.  Just like your 47 years. Again read the research.

Just so we're clear, not 47 years non stop. If I went to Europe for a bike tour, I'd quit for the duration of the trip, easy. I don't like looking for such in a foreign country if illegal.  Sources dry out, like the drought when med weed was first legalized, 3 months without even a skinny. No worries.  The worst is possibly 3 nights of not the best sleep, after that its normal. There is no withdrawal. 

You did have some interesting points, so agree to halt the discussion.  Have a good day. ???? 

• Like 1