90 Day report rejected

So after 6 successful online 90 day reports, my latest online 90 day report made 4 days ago has been returned rejected.

All info in the online form has been filled exactly as per previous 6 online reports which were approved.

Just going to go to CW tomorrow and do the report in person.

24 minutes ago, Delight said:

Did you receive a 'reminder' from immigration?

Have you prior received a 'reminder' ?

Yes, immigration always send the reminder to my email address, the one they have always sent the reminders to. This is what prompts me to make the 90 day report.

I then make the 90 day online report and 1 or 2 days later it is returned approved. This time it was rejected and I can only think it is because at the end of Sept 2022 I have renewed my extension for 12 months and it was stamped in my passport on the 26th Sept 2022 valid until 26 Sept 2023. Now I think they want me to make a first in person report after receiving the latest extension.

Since my first successful online report a while back, immi have always sent a reminder to my email address to make the 90 day report.

Edited by userabcd

6 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Yes, immigration always send the reminder to my email address, the one they have always sent the reminders to. This is what prompts me to make the 90 day report.

I then make the 90 day online report and 1 or 2 days later it is returned approved. This time it was rejected and I can only think it is because at the end of Sept 2022 I have renewed my extension for 12 months and it was stamped in my passport on the 26th Sept 2022 valid until 26 Sept 2023. Now I think they want me to make a first in person report after receiving the latest extension.

Since my first successful online report a while back, immi have always sent a reminder to my email address to make the 90 day report.

Once you do an extension renewal, your 90-day reporting re-starts from the day of extension approval.  That is what happened to my retirement extension.

7 minutes ago, Kopitiam said:

Once you do an extension renewal, your 90-day reporting re-starts from the day of extension approval.  That is what happened to my retirement extension.

Did not work like that for me. One time a few years ago I made this error and got fined 2000 baht for a late 90 day report.

39 minutes ago, Kopitiam said:

Once you do an extension renewal, your 90-day reporting re-starts from the day of extension approval.

That is definitely not so.  The 90-day clock only restarts if you leave and re-enter the country.

-- Retiree 

1 hour ago, userabcd said:

Did not work like that for me. One time a few years ago I made this error and got fined 2000 baht for a late 90 day report.

Well, it works like that here in Phuket.  I can accept it that it doesn't work this way in other immigration offices.  Was only trying to help.  Good to know and all is well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I kept trying up to the last possible with my one before last report. Starting with the automatic fill from the previous report it took four attempts. I was making very minor tweaks but I think the accepted one was the same as the first one. My last report went without a hitch.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kopitiam said:

Well, it works like that here in Phuket.  I can accept it that it doesn't work this way in other immigration offices.  

Thanks, that's interesting to know.  Have anyone else had this experience in other provinces?

-- Retiree 

11 minutes ago, retiree said:

Thanks, that's interesting to know.  Have anyone else had this experience in other provinces?

-- Retiree 

Hua Hin does the same, did my 90 day Report online beginning of September and two weeks later renewed my extension of Stay. Have got right away a new 90 day Report.

Edited by UWEB
  • Thumbs Up 1

my 90 day has always been different to my visa extension, while it originally started the same day after the first year there was a few days variance and the variance has got bigger every year since, it is crazy when I do my 90 day then a week or two later I have to do my extension. I should also add that I have left the country several times as well albeit  for only a few weeks and it makes no difference to the 90 day report days. 

1 hour ago, retiree said:

-- Retiree 

I was able to reset my 90-day reporting clock when applying for my latest retirement extension at Rayong 3 months ago. However, this was the first year I had been invited to do this, so it might have had something to do with the particular immigration officer (and maybe which side of the bed she had got out of that morning?) I dealt with. Personally I shall only know for certain if this is now a consistent arrangement there when applying for my next retirement extension in July 2023.

@flexomike and @Eff1n2ret - as fellow users of Rayong have either of you also experienced this in recent times?