Pattaya police go through drug tests to set a good example for citizens and tourists

snoop1130

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Credit where it's due. At least they are trying.

Even if they brought in special international doctor to test people would complain 

People complain in these posts because it is in their nature...  really sad!  Maybe you can suggest a hobby for the complainers?

3 minutes ago, damo1967 said:

People complain in these posts because it is in their nature...  really sad!  Maybe you can suggest a hobby for the complainers?

bro, you are complaining about the complainers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, you are fitting in great!!!!

yea, i hate the complainers or the complainers of the complainers or the complainers of the complainers of the complainers!!!!

they need hobbies!!!!!  

lol

1 minute ago, Iamfalang said:

bro, you are complaining about the complainers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, you are fitting in great!!!!

yea, i hate the complainers or the complainers of the complainers or the complainers of the complainers of the complainers!!!!

they need hobbies!!!!!  

lol

aint your bro!  Your humour did not go unnoticed... 

I was not complaining about anything.  I did say it was sad to see so many complainers.. I have not said to them 'stop' complaining etc... YES, you also need a hobby!  

In ending:- I am not fitting in anywhere... especially in here with people like you! To each their own.

(no need to reply again, as it will not be read.  Great sunshinee today, so am going out to make the most of it)

Remember way back in the states if they gave you notice there’s gonna be a urine test do you go to a head shop and drink the stuff a few hours for the test and your pee would always come out clean the police department in Thailand is so corrupt from top to bottom he’ll always be the same here TIT

7 hours ago, BritScot said:

Wow! An independent test, I think not. Going through the motions means nothing. Been there and done it in the army with an alcohol test. The person testing told me don't worry its not on.......

The thing about it is, they are being tested before going on duty, The police officer who carried out the shooting was not on duty. The statement said he had just been fired from the force ( days before) for drug abuse and threats to members of the public.

17 minutes ago, Ginner said:

The thing about it is, they are being tested before going on duty, The police officer who carried out the shooting was not on duty. The statement said he had just been fired from the force ( days before) for drug abuse and threats to members of the public.

He was actually fired in june and he had no drugs in his system , two facts that, for some reason many are choosing to ignore, or are unable to understand

2 hours ago, Ginner said:

Yes the pointlessness of the whole exercise is laughable. How many possitives? Zero I bet.

11 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Too bad there isn't a blood test to detect corruption, or one to detect extortion, or another to detect propensity to torture.....etc etc. Then the police could have a blood test that covers the full suite of potential police crimes.

There are simple psychological tests that applicants could be required to do before joining the RTP. Or they could even make those tests mandatory for everyone already in the RTP. But then (at least) half the police force would probably be sacked, and there would be hardly any new recruits either.

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

He was actually fired in june and he had no drugs in his system , two facts that, for some reason many are choosing to ignore, or are unable to understand

1: never said he had drugs in his system. 2: he was fired for drug abuse and threatening members of the public. 3: He was in court the morning before the shooting on drug charges.

On 10/12/2022 at 6:11 PM, snoop1130 said:

Pol. Col. Kunlachart said: “Every officer must take a drug test to find if there are any illicit substances in their urine before starting duty.”

Does that mean the start of every shift?