Thailand abstains in UN vote condemning Russia’s “illegal referenda” in Ukraine

webfact

12 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

being raped and tortured are real and those being executed are dead, including the children all carried out by Putin’s war of choice

????

War is hell. Most media stories wild, vivid fabrications as all war stories / propaganda

Get the US to stop sending materiale and it's a done deal in a matter of two weeks.

Oh, right that's not a solution that's on the table.

Better to use my tax money to fund another senseless forever war.

I wish Ukrainians the best. Probably be better under Putin than Zelenski anyway.

Edited by BonMot
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, BonMot said:

You will stay here and just complain (whine) to other foreigners rather than going to Ukraine and fighting or going home.

If you don't like your host's politics move on! I recommend Hungary.

Thailand ????????????????

It’s a forum for discussion, not a recruitment drive or a travel topic about where to live.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

War is hell especially when your own country is being invaded by barbarians

Yup.

Barbarians.

Hyperbolic name calling.

Ukraine are kindered folk of Russians. Their histories date back over 1200 years. Ukrainians must therefore be barbarians as well yes?

Edited by BonMot
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

It’s a forum for discussion, not a recruitment drive or a travel topic about where to live.

You've missed the point then.

Lacking conviction is the point. Helped you there ????

4 hours ago, BonMot said:

The US has openly discussed regime change in Russia. Russia and US are not even at war. What is your point?

It's quite a common psychological tactic to paint people with opposing views as the others whether the term is Nazis, drug addicts or *breeders*...

I think I've asked for sources for your regime change nonsense before and you didn't provide them.  I suspect you won't this time either.  Could it be that you're making this up?

US this is total common knowledge.

GIYF

I see, you don't have sources so you use the "common knowledge" nonsense. 

The US has not called for regime change in Russia.  This is "common knowledge". 

Prove me wrong with sources supporting your "hyperbolic nonsense", as you like to call it.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I think I've asked for sources for your regime change nonsense before and you didn't provide them.  I suspect you won't this time either.  Could it be that you're making this up?

Are you that search retarded that you cannot type

Historic:

US regime change

Current

US regime change

https://www.rand.org/blog/2022/09/regime-change-in-russia.html

It's becoming churlish at this point Bruce ????

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BonMot said:

????

War is hell. Most media stories wild, vivid fabrications as all war stories / propaganda

Get the US to stop sending materiale and it's a done deal in a matter of two weeks.

Oh, right that's not a solution that's on the table.

Better to use my tax money to fund another senseless forever war.

I wish Ukrainians the best. Probably be better under Putin than Zelenski anyway.

Better idea.

Putin send all your soldiers out of all.of Ukraine.

Invite all Ukrainisns that prefer dictatorship over democracy to become Russian citizens IN RUSSIA.

1 hour ago, BonMot said:

Ukraine are kindered (sic) folk of Russians.

Their histories date back over 1200 years.

Families don't fight? It's not common but they do..

The issue is that Ukraine is a sovereign Nation, a fact recognized by all governments, including Russia.

Interfering in other Nations from afar is a common theme for the West, but the "interference" is temporary...

Russia has attacked it's cousin and neighbor, Ukraine, and it's stated goal is to annex a good portion of Ukrainian land. Permanently.

The Soviet Union obviously encouraged ethnic Russians to settle in the former Soviet states, and now uses that fact to intimidate it's neighbors with threats of intervention to "protect" these ethnic Russian minorities..

Maybe it's time for the Idi Amin "solution".. Wholesale repatriation to the Motherland.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BonMot said:

Thank you.  You've now made it clear that when you post "regime change" you mean Putin change.

Yes, sane people would like to see Putin go before he does more harm to Ukraine, Russia, and the world.  However regime change is a change of government, not leadership.  If the Russian people like their current government they can keep it, just get rid of the whack-a-doodle Putin.

Do you put Putin on such a pedestal you think he is Russia?

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Edited out your personal flame. 

About Tucker, there is of course a disgusting dangerous nexus between far right white nationalist elements across many nations. Far right wing Americans like Carlson, Greene, and Trump, Orban, Putin, and now that fascist Italian lady etc. That is very real. 

Have you even watched Tucker? Given your accusations against him I doubt it.

Perhaps there is a different Tucker I'm not aware of that you refer to. If he is a bad dude for what he says, must be millions of bad dudes all over the world, as what he said when I watched him was quite reasonable.

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Have you even watched Tucker? Given your accusations against him I doubt it.

Perhaps there is a different Tucker I'm not aware of that you refer to. If he is a bad dude for what he says, must be millions of bad dudes all over the world, as what he said when I watched him was quite reasonable.

The Russians love Tucker, we are talking about the same one right? The one that regularly has segments shown on Russian state TV

image.png.87c0fefe7768ec366dd7bd2d32ea1931.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJabseVzB_U

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

The Russians love Tucker, we are talking about the same one right? The one that regularly has segments shown on Russian state TV

image.png.87c0fefe7768ec366dd7bd2d32ea1931.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJabseVzB_U

and?

So what if they do?

It doesn't make Tucker some right wing zealot.

I liked what he said- does that make me a right wing zealot? Far as I'm concerned he speaks sense, unlike what I heard on the woke tv channel.

• Like 1

Paying with their blood...join the Bangkok drama club.

Sovereign nation that was for 1000 years the part of greater Russia. Chuckles.

Illegally invaded. Another laff as the US is in dozens of countries at the moment, mischief and meddling. Ironically, the reason Putin decided to move into Ukraine was precisely this.

All wars are someone's war of choice.

What province, state, department, or oblast of another sovereign nation has the US illegally annexed in modern times? I think none. 

Mexico may want to steal parts of New Mexico back. Mexico could waltz in and have sham at gunpoint "elections" without approval of Washington and declare those regions now part of Mexico. They were before so OK right  you likee?

To add Kyiv was an important city while Moscow was just empty fields. 

If Ukraine had nukes and Russia didn't surely it would be acceptable if Ukraine announced that Russia never existed and Ukraine was coming in to annihilate Russian nationality forever  Good for you?

To add please enjoy a nice bowl of borscht. A classic dish originated in UKRAINE.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and?

So what if they do?

It doesn't make Tucker some right wing zealot.

I liked what he said- does that make me a right wing zealot? Far as I'm concerned he speaks sense, unlike what I heard on the woke tv channel.

If you use trigger phrases like woke tv channel then you are a right wing zealot..

• Thumbs Up 2