Rent or Buy a Condo?

Rent or Buy a Condo?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

It depends. However, the loudest monkeys in the forest here have always been, and always will be, the Renters. And they happen to form the great majority, most owners having better things to do than read these forums and write posts.

Any poll will therefore give you the same "consensus" as ever.

Reason being that people prefer the freedom to move anytime they like and not to be stuck in the same place which will probably be for the rest of their life 

Hasn't this been debated at length many times before? I suggest that individuals make their own decisions based on their needs, desires and circumstances. I did and it worked out well for me without needing to ask others.

• Like 1

It depends, but if you going budget, I wouldnt, and if I found the right property to the right price and location, I would buy. 

Budget appartments comes with alot more hassle than those at right location and at right price most likely do not have. 

The new appartments is poor built as well to fit the new standards and new generation of buyers.