Thai man faces attempted murder charge after shooting love rival three times in the street

webfact

image.jpeg

Daily News Thai Caption: Love Triangle Ends

A twenty year old man named only as Bew has been arrested and charged with attempted murder and weapons' offences after he shot a rival for his wife's affections.

Bew had met Sarat, 30, in front of Kriang Krai Flat 7 in Lat Krabang.

Sarat had been having a relationship with his wife and the three met early in the morning on Friday to sort things out.

image.jpeg

Picture: Daily News

But a fight soon developed and with Bew unable to get the upper hand he produced a Thai made .38 and shot his rival in the chest. Three shots were fired.

The victim was taken to hospital with serious injuries by a member of the public. 

Daily News called it the end of a love triangle. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-10-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Sarat had been having a relationship with his wife and the three met early in the morning on Friday to sort things out.

So, it seems like we both REALLY know my wife.   So, when do you both fool around?  Oh, right before she comes home to me?  Oh, 30 years old....an age where you can have sex all day........

What could possibly go wrong with this meeting?

17 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I mean seriously, who on here would agree to meet the husband of the wife they were doinking to 'sort things out'. Seems the whole story has 3 idiots, not one

She's your's, she's mine, she's somebody elses too!