Visa on Arrival

Is the  visa on arrival  available to Canadians ?       For how long ?     And,  no covid papers or extras required,  correct ?

Edited by rumak

I am asking for Canadian friend ...... who can not get through to Can embassy in Ottawa ( totally useless)  

i don't know if he is a member here so i recommended he just come without a visa and sort out what he needs (if long term)  once he is here.

thanks for replies.    

On 10/19/2022 at 3:56 AM, rumak said:

I am asking for Canadian friend ...... who can not get through to Can embassy in Ottawa ( totally useless)  

Was your friend ever able to contact the Ottawa embassy? I also have not been successful contacting them. On the embassy website it says "Visa inquiry can be sent to [email protected]". I sent three emails over a month ago asking for clarification on a few question on the e-Visa website and they never answered. When I sent a requested document they do not send a receipt confirmation reply so I don't know if they received it and were able to open it successfully.

Perhaps there is an alternate way to contact them? Why would they publish contact information and not reply to genuine inquiries and requests? Has anyone else been able to successfully contact this Embassy recently?

4 hours ago, ioothaivisa said:

Was your friend ever able to contact the Ottawa embassy? I also have not been successful contacting them. On the embassy website it says "Visa inquiry can be sent to [email protected]". I sent three emails over a month ago asking for clarification on a few question on the e-Visa website and they never answered. When I sent a requested document they do not send a receipt confirmation reply so I don't know if they received it and were able to open it successfully.

Perhaps there is an alternate way to contact them? Why would they publish contact information and not reply to genuine inquiries and requests? Has anyone else been able to successfully contact this Embassy recently?

i am not sure......but think he HAS NOT  had any luck.     My daughter who lives in canada  said she kept calling and calling.... and calling     till she finally got through (months ago)  

that's only info i have........   sorry