30 days extension for Exempt stamp?

Hi, I was making a booking to do my 30 day extension for my visa exempt stamp and from what I could understand, it should be done at IT Square Laksi. Can someone confirm that this is correct? Always been to Government complex or MTT for my extensions but maybe this has changed. Also, has anything changed with the papers required or is it just the normal passport copies and filled in form with 1 photo?

Thanks. 

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The info is correct. Extensions of visa exempt entries have been done there since April.

Info is here at the bottom of this webpage. https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/courses/muangthongthani-will_be-closed/

Thanks for confirming this. Seems like doing it in a mall is more convenient in terms of parking etc. I made a booking already so should be smooth. Let's see if they want to see a TM30 this time as it's the first time I actually managed to do one online.

43 minutes ago, ChomDo said:

Thanks for confirming this. Seems like doing it in a mall is more convenient in terms of parking etc. I made a booking already so should be smooth. Let's see if they want to see a TM30 this time as it's the first time I actually managed to do one online.

If the TM30 has been done online by the owner of the rental, do we still need to print and fill out a TM30?