Visa run from Khao yai?

Hello internet friends,

I am about to ordain as a monk and need to obtain a 45 day visa exemption before I switch to monk visa. I am currently on a 30 day exemption which has been extended 30 days (entered through Bangkok airport). What is the quickest and easiest way to get a 45 day exemption? I have not heard good things about the poi pet visa run which is closest? Are nongkhai and savanakhet open?  Can I pop over and come back that day? Or easiest to Goto Bangkok and fly to Cambodia or Vientiane? Will immigration in Bangkok be suspect on me if I come back the same day or best to leave the country for a few days?
Thanks for your help!!!

19 minutes ago, wannabeamonk said:

I am about to ordain as a monk and need to obtain a 45 day visa exemption before I switch to monk visa

Bit off topic.

Think may have read your posts previously about your pathway to monk.

Is it non R? 

In any event if you complete that journey I'm sure there would be some interested in  report regarding your journey. 

15 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Bit off topic.

Think may have read your posts previously about your pathway to monk.

Is it non R? 

In any event if you complete that journey I'm sure there would be some interested in  report regarding your journey. 

Not sure off the top off my head. It gets switched after the ordination with lots of signatures for various senior monks. Will report back

38 minutes ago, wannabeamonk said:

Not sure off the top off my head. It gets switched after the ordination with lots of signatures for various senior monks. Will report back

It will be a non-r visa and then a extension of stay for studying Buddhism.. 

Edit: It be under this clause of the immigration order.

image.png.42458bbbe5b5730e8db946c80e8b1a0c.png