Motorcycle transport in CM

lexilis

I am looking for some business in CM that will come and pick up a disabled motorcycle on short notice and transport it to my Honda dealer in CM for repair. Could be a small bike shop with an appropriate truck or whatever. The pick up would be either at my home or (hopefully not) at the side of the road somewhere. My bike is too big to put in the back of a songtaew. Googling did not help. Lots of entries but they were all for long distance (to Hua hin! Bangkok! by train!) even international. This would be a situation where the bike dies and I need to get it to the CM repair place ASAP. I'm just looking for info so as to be prepared if something happened.

34 minutes ago, connda said:

use they motorcycle and use your read footpeg

Suggest you clean the keyboard (or stop taking the meds) and provide a translation please!

????

Edited by DezLez
Smile added, my comment seemed rude
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Grab has an option to book a pick-up for such transport. I don't remember exactly what I did, but I know that last year I bought a bycicle in a far-away shop, and I called Grab to take it back to my condo. Maybe you'll need planck of sorts to roll a heavy m/c onto the pick-up bed (or explain to the driver when you book).