Thai cabinet open up country for sale to foreigners - but there's a 40 MB catch

webfact

29 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

Agreed, but here it is on a monthly basis ..................LOL

and even being known to happen on a daily basis. A day is 24 hours, the latest one being over modified noisy engines. ????

Edited by possum1931
  • Like 1

In other words only extremely stupid and rich foreigners are welcome here ... haha

You stand a better chance of surviving a knife fight in an alley then escaping Thailand without getting your pocket picked...  

Actually I love Thailand but, you need to just come enjoy the wonderful people and good food then move on.

Edited by Gknrd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The land must only be used for self-residency and must be located within Bangkok, Pattaya, municipalities, or other suitable areas as stipulated by the urban planning law.

Maybe even some really idiot farang can invest million dollar but hey where is the catch!?

Land price when farang going to watch property! I think one wa going to cost more than million!

Here is this area where farang can buy land and today price just for you other 40 million bath!

• Like 1

A bunch of bureaucrats were sitting idle with nothing to do and they came up with this dud idea without committing to any real progress, maybe yes maybe no or yes and than will change the rules back..Wenkers...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cocoonclub said:

How is that different from the US, the EU, or any other country? I have yet to find that one country where magically there’s an insurance for never-changing laws.

Ever extended a visa?? It is always different papers needed more or others... same in the US Eu or whatever country??? I don't think so... Laws change here sometimes within hours... example seatbelts in the back....