Patters For The Weekend!

mikeyj

Right guys a nice easy one for you ! I've worked in Bangkok for a number of years and believe it or not i've only been to Pattaya once!!

I really need a change of scenary and have some fun so i've decided to give Pattaya a whirl for the weekend.

3 pieces of advice from you gents down there please!

1. Good hotel not too far from the action.

2. Where to get the best full English brekkie!

3. Good fun bars.

Cheers guys :o

Not sure of you hotel budget so here is a link. http://www.sawadee.com/hotels/pattaya.html If you want to be close to the action stay on Beach Road or 2nd Road as that is a good baht bus route. If you are in town on Friday then check out the Friday Night Out thread to see where we are meeting. We can then direct you in the right direction..... :o

Not sure of you hotel budget so here is a link. http://www.sawadee.com/hotels/pattaya.html If you want to be close to the action stay on Beach Road or 2nd Road as that is a good baht bus route. If you are in town on Friday then check out the Friday Night Out thread to see where we are meeting. We can then direct you in the right direction..... :o

Mike...you'll run into trouble.... :D

Mike...you'll run into trouble.... :D

Yes, that's because you will be there....... :D

Cheers for the quick responses fellas, much appreciated :D Think 2nd road is where i'll be heading, just checked out Tropical Bert's site, looks good ! I'll be there on Friday night so if you see a dazed and confused Yorkie (that's before I start on the Chang) just point me in the right direction :o

Cheers for the quick responses fellas, much appreciated :D Think 2nd road is where i'll be heading, just checked out Tropical Bert's site, looks good ! I'll be there on Friday night so if you see a dazed and confused Yorkie (that's before I start on the Chang) just point me in the right direction :o

You will have to visit your nameskes place 'Yorkies" on Jomtien for what questionably is the best brekkie in town.

Cheers

Mikey sorry but I am full for the weekend , however still turn up and I will put you next door, good rooms but no food u can have your breky here and your still in the middle of it all!! Give us a call if you want me to book the room 0898072335

Cheers for the quick responses fellas, much appreciated :D Think 2nd road is where i'll be heading, just checked out Tropical Bert's site, looks good ! I'll be there on Friday night so if you see a dazed and confused Yorkie (that's before I start on the Chang) just point me in the right direction :D

We are used to dazed and confused Yorkies around here.... :o

Cheers for the quick responses fellas, much appreciated :D Think 2nd road is where i'll be heading, just checked out Tropical Bert's site, looks good ! I'll be there on Friday night so if you see a dazed and confused Yorkie (that's before I start on the Chang) just point me in the right direction :D

Too right! lots of yorkies here mate, there is a bar on pattaya klang (just off) called elland road bar, worth a photo!

and tropical berts breakfast is a must if your gonna try the 50 or so bars down soi 6!

Hope ya have a good one!

Too right! lots of yorkies here mate, there is a bar on pattaya klang (just off) called elland road bar, worth a photo!

and tropical berts breakfast is a must if your gonna try the 50 or so bars down soi 6!

Hope ya have a good one!

Thanks alot funfun! 50 bars on soi 6! I'm going to be a busy boy :D Looking forward to the weekend, once again thanks for all the input fellas :D