Pattaya: Brit and German had sex with underage girls - they paid 2,000 baht a time

webfact

3 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Like loads of 14 years old will have a fake ID card.

My GF drove her car for almost 10-years before she got her own. I looked at the pic and said this is not you. She laughed and said "mai suai". A person told me real Thai ID sells for 30K but one must be fluent in reading/writing Thai and looks like a Thai. In early 80s I remember US Green Cards were available for 3k USD and SS card (mostly of dead people) for $300. You could get everything like DL, file tax returns and get refunds etc. using a purchased GC and SS card. Only thing one could not do was leave the country and enter again. (and most probably claim SS benefits). I had two friends in college (one Algerian and another from Pakistan who had the purchased green cards. 

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

30 yo also don't look like 20 or 25. That's why many of us are not interested.

main-qimg-31e84ea6ad612306521eef6da05888

Don't knock it till you try it as I personally don't go with girls under 30 and the ones that are older that I had will leave you speaking in tongues. 

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

Still there is huge individual differences. Seeing the innocent young teenagers up in Isaan knowing some of them is just about to make a decision to hit the road and start working in bars, is quite disturbing. They are so childish even at 18 years they are still in cartoon and teddy bears age. I just can't wrap my head around it, how some find this sexual attractive.

And some do not pretend to love women in they 30'ies, I have always been a Stifler's mom's boy!

But if you guys have the same attraction for younger legal girls whatever that means, I have to admit I can understand it, but at same time, I feel lucky. So many more attractive women for me, even for free ????. But I'm aging to, and soon I'm out of league even for those women! At least those who is attractive. 

Nice post. Just curious, presuming your not a George Clooney type what age do you think the game is over for the attractive mid/late 30s type? Free I mean.

I’d like to look at a different point obviously the owner of the bar knew these young girls were way under age so that’s the first place the guilt starts now it doesn’t say whether the men were drunk or they were told the girls were 18 or 19 or 20 so you don’t really know for certain if they knew these girls were under age if they were a little drunk and they had some drinks and the lady brought girls to their room I’m gonna do ask excuse me how old are these ladies that you’re bringing to my room and if they did would you tell the truth so I think the blame Hass to start with the person who brought the girls to the men’s room I’m not saying they are completely innocent obviously they knew these girls were young we really don’t know the condition of the man or what they were told but what we do know factual is that the owner brought under age women to have sex with men the right then and there that’s the crime never turns out that these men knew that they were under age the near guilty also it’s a very simple matter TIT

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Onerak said:

My GF drove her car for almost 10-years before she got her own. I looked at the pic and said this is not you. She laughed and said "mai suai". A person told me real Thai ID sells for 30K but one must be fluent in reading/writing Thai and looks like a Thai. In early 80s I remember US Green Cards were available for 3k USD and SS card (mostly of dead people) for $300. You could get everything like DL, file tax returns and get refunds etc. using a purchased GC and SS card. Only thing one could not do was leave the country and enter again. (and most probably claim SS benefits). I had two friends in college (one Algerian and another from Pakistan who had the purchased green cards. 

So how many 14 year old's will spend 30K for a fake ID so they can "fool" perverts to have sex with them?

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, sidjameson said:

Are there any 18 or so girls in your family that you love? You think they know what they're doing and don't need some form of protection from loving adults?

If you really believe that Thais have a different concept of sex then try suggesting to your Thai work colleague that his daughter consider prostitution as a viable career move.

There is the family of my gf's old stepsister. With her husband together they have a farm and a small shop and a lot of land. The first daughter married and has a "normal" family. The second daughter, the favorite of the father, was always lazy. But she went to school and has the certificates. And then? Then, within about 3 years she married one after another 3 guys and has 3 children. She never cared about her own children. And then she worked in Pattaya as a prostitute and then in Korea. I don't want to ask her father and mother what they think about that. If it would be my daughter I would be devasted. But they seem to live with this situation. Now the daughter married a German and has another child. The father is her Thai bf and on paper the father is the German guy. TiT!

What I think and what I like doesn't matter. Different people have different behavior and attitudes. 

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If a girl works in a bar (and the customer has to pay bar fine) then IMHO the bar and bar owner and bar manager are mostly responsible for this.

Load of nonsense. It’s your responsibility to obey the laws and not have sex with kids. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, jdlancaster said:

It's often advertised in Thai language on popular social media sites and for less than 2000.

I call this nonsense. Social media sites these days are very active against these issues, and they have very capable content moderation teams, including AI. It would also be incredibly stupid for a pimp to post this online for the police to easily track him down by his IP address. 

Human trafficking certainly exists in Thailand, but I doubt it happens in your face like this. 

3 hours ago, sidjameson said:

Nice post. Just curious, presuming your not a George Clooney type what age do you think the game is over for the attractive mid/late 30s type? Free I mean.

What is a George Clooney type? Attitude? Sparkling eyes, happy smiling and positive? Yes 

But I had crew cut since I was a security and body guard in 1995. Also been competing in a few different sports, even on a national team. Been a grunder for a few companies, and now semi retired retarded.

When I was depressed nobody saw me, now I found the spirit again, and People look at me again, because I'm smiling and claiming room and space.

George Clooney is just an image, his presence here and now is what matters and he manage to use it in a positive way.

Do you think George Clooney had a freeride because of his look? He earned it because he worked hard for it! More hours you can imagine, more hours most is not willing to do, he did it, and he understood something important on his journey that made him succeed. 

George Clooney as a Yung man

ht_august_clooney_grade_school_photo_100224_ssv.jpg

3 hours ago, sidjameson said:

To answer your question that depends on the women and your ability to charm the lady! If famous artist, intellectual, politician, famous rich, rich there seems no limits! For average Joe, pretty much 10 years age difference seems normal, sometimes average Joe choose older women to! 

What is your guess?

From ladies I have talked to, both in Thailand and the US, it is not uncommon for ladies to work in the sex industry to support the family back on the farm. I have been told that the boys/men aren't responsible for that and that the family doesn't ask where the money comes from. In a bar in Thailand I am pretty sure of their occupation but at a non-bar or a party if they tell me they work in a restaurant, or office, etc., I have no reason to doubt them. 

As to fake id it seems that it is readily available in the US for high school kids to buy alcohol. Most convivence stores and liquor stores are run by non-native people who aren't particularly fluent in English but are anxious to sell their inventory. I find it highly that it is difficult to believe fake id is more difficult to obtain in Thailand than the US. Also if the operator of business in Thailand (where there is no prostitution ????) doesn't know how to get fake id for underage ladies, whether Thai, Cambodian, Malay, or.... The story also seems to indicate that these ladies were brought to these men's rooms. I don't remember whether at a hotel or in a room attached to the bar establishment. If in a hotel, I understand that the hotel is required to inspect the id of anyone to rent a room, and anyone not registered.

All from that aside, I do believe it is difficult to be blind to a female under the age of sixteen unless that is what you are looking for and that is creepy, IMHO, if not reprehensible!  I know how shocked I was to see a very young lady at a boat party in the US sitting on a on man's lap who seemed to enjoy beer more than the gym. I asked a friend what that was about and was told that it was his 22-year old daughter and she had been traveling around the world for more than a year. There is also the fact that it is fashionable to have a bald pubic area which I was surprised at until later when I was shown some Playboy mags.

15 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

See the picture in the first post, shows 'Mr Thacker' previously identified on this forum as Tacker - perhaps he's the legal owner of the bar but not facing charges?

This is the bar that was allegedly arranging / booking the children online and delivering them to the hotels, so the underage stuff wasn't occurring on bar premises.

Suggest the 'purchasers' knew exactly what they wanted. 

Original thread:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1274096-multiple-foreigners-and-a-thai-national-allegedly-involved-in-child-trafficking-in-pattaya-nabbed/page/1/

If arranged online i wonder whether thaifriendly or some shady dark web site

18 hours ago, Artisi said:

Did they knowingly have sex with underage girls or were they told or lead to believe they were older? 

Very difficult to tell the difference in age for many Thai girls/ women, I've seem older women that look like teenagers with a couple of kids in toe. 

I thinks it's rather obvious when a girl is aged 14/15 to know somethings not correct.

Not just from body size/form, more from speech and behavioral patterns.. 

a child remains a child.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Maybe I am too sensible, or healthy. I don't know. I have never understood the underage thing. Don't get it. Why? There are so many gorgeous woman over 18. What is the appeal? Is it just the perversion and conquistador mentality? 

My take on it is this.....a very young girl has little experience sexually therefore her expectations and demands are far less than a mature woman....some men do not know how to arouse and satisfy an older lady hence choosing a child.....sad really.

17 minutes ago, petermik said:

My take on it is this.....a very young girl has little experience sexually therefore her expectations and demands are far less than a mature woman....some men do not know how to arouse and satisfy an older lady hence choosing a child.....sad really.

Sometimes you think too much........ quite simply it is a perversion.