Travelling from pattaya to Koh Samui

if I go on a bus from pattaya to BKK and then fly to samui, it will cost me more I just checked the costs....where are you guys getting this info for god sake?

are you even in Thailand?

https://www.google.com/travel/flights/search?tfs=CBwQAhopagwIAhIIL20vMGZuMmcSCjIwMjItMTEtMTRyDQgCEgkvbS8wMzNjc3ZwAYIBCwj___________8BQAFIAZgBAg&hl=en&gl=th&curr=THB

1 hour ago, parafareno said:

if I go on a bus from pattaya to BKK and then fly to samui, it will cost me more I just checked the costs....where are you guys getting this info for god sake?

https://www.google.com/travel/flights/search?tfs=CBwQAhopagwIAhIIL20vMGZuMmcSCjIwMjItMTEtMTRyDQgCEgkvbS8wMzNjc3ZwAYIBCwj___________8BQAFIAZgBAg&hl=en&gl=th&curr=THB

The air distance is shorter from Utapao than from Suvarnabhimu...:whistling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parafareno said:

So a taxi to Utapao Airport will cost about 800thb, enjoy Samui

• Thanks 1

There is not an airline in the world that will issue you a ticket before you have paid.  Some Travel Agents have an arrangement with airlines where they can hold a seat for typically up to 3 days until the customer makes up their mind.  You still wont get the ticket until you've paid.  Most airlines have a ticket office at the airport where you can buy a ticket.  If you turn up on the day you want to fly you might be lucky but the last few domestic flights I have done this month in Thailand have all been full.

Pattaya airport is about 45 min drive out of the city.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Henryford said:

I bought tickets with Air Asia to Surat 600 baht, Bangkok Airways 5000 baht, 'nuff said.

Guests arrived from Suratthani airport yesterday and the bus/ferry/bus price to the villa was 700 baht each one way. The journey took 5 hours. They also had to transfer in Bangkok to Don Muang.

The trade off is money v's time and convenience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 9:36 PM, Tropicalevo said:

Guests arrived from Suratthani airport yesterday and the bus/ferry/bus price to the villa was 700 baht each one way. The journey took 5 hours. They also had to transfer in Bangkok to Don Muang.

The trade off is money v's time and convenience.

700 baht for bus/ ferry/ bus EACH, ONE WAY.

LOL.

If Samui is really that expensive it's a sorry state of affairs.