Any tips on growing outdoors?

• 11 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 2:12 PM, pomchop said:

Tips on growing outdoors?

Have some fun experimenting and reading google but try not to become totally obsessed by so many details and theories that you forget to just be happy that most of what you grow will get you pleasantly high.

Totally agree.  The other thing that people forget or dont know is the body's tolerance to dope.   For 2 seasons I have grown from "Thai brick" seeds, probably from Laos.  Its enough for me.  I smoke all day but only a small amount at a time, like a single hit long pipe.  I can maintain, I can get things done, sure I forget a lot and I ramble on lol! but I have a great time.  Now I have a mate who buys the top shelf "hydro" bud that looks and smells so divine, rolls a big fat joint but he doesnt seem more stoned than me?  I have a smoke of his and while it sure tastes superior to my poor rustic "bush buds" Im no more stoned?  It depends on the bodys tolerance.   As you rightly say, dont get obsessed just enjoy!

• Agree 2

As well as my indoor tents, I grow outdoors in a hoop tent and on the front patio, and I use a cheap LED light to keep the plants in veg at 18/6. I switch it off when I want them to flower under the natural 12/12 light cycle. It's turned on at 5pm and off again at midnight.

I use fans to keep the air circulating to avoid bud rot (botrytis). During rainy season it is almost impossible to avoid this however, so try to avoid flowering plants with tight bud structures during this time. 

I'm having great results with my hybrid plants outdoors now that I have managed to deal with most of the issues, including spider mites etc. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...